GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
well if a dragon is flying at you out of the blue and is lighting up your whole crew and bodying them with the quickness...would you just be like "nah nah the feng suey isn't right...fucc it, we'll bring out the dragon killing machine another time when we got our weight up propa :jawalrus:" ? :dahell: lol

Jamie and them would have all died if dude didn't shoot it down (almost died anyway being dumb), so there was really no choice in the matter at that point
I'm saying they never should have brought it in the first place. First off she got 3 dragons. fukk was you doing bringing 1 launcher?

Yea at that point go ahead and use it. But you should have trotted out more than 1, knowing the impossibility of hitting them all, all with one shot, before any of them stopped you

And now they know you got them. Your element of surprise is completely gone and they can now plan around it when they come for kings landing

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yo....Yo.....Yooooooo :damn:

fukk, that shyt was amazing.

I had to be careful not to overrate it because the other battle episodes were just as dope (Castle Black, Hardhome, BoTB) but, it was fukking amazing.

King Robert was right. The Dothraki are fukking deadly on them horses. Even without Dany, they were slicing through the soldiers. The lack of armor didn't mean shyt. Protect your neck, nikkas :shaq: You add Drogon to the mix and it was Slaughterhouse Five in that bytch :picard: Fire and Blood for real :whoo:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They moved this show slowly along enough already. They know what we wanna see and they're not wasting any more time with it.
Exactly. If they added 3 more shows, then maybe they'd have time to spend 2.5-3 hours worth of traveling around

Cut all that shyt out and let's get to the wars at hand

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yo....Yo.....Yooooooo :damn:

fukk, that shyt was amazing.

I had to be careful not to overrate it because the other battle episodes were just as dope (Castle Black, Hardhome, BoTB) but, it was fukking amazing.

King Robert was right. The Dothraki are fukking deadly on them horses. Even without Dany, they were slicing through the soldiers. The lack of armor didn't mean shyt. Protect your neck, nikkas :shaq: You add Drogon to the mix and it was Slaughterhouse Five in that bytch :picard: Fire and Blood for real :whoo:
What did that Dothraki say to Tyrion? Your people can't fight. Lol now we know why King Baratheon was scared shytless and sent assassins.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Grey worm somehow got into missandeis guts :wow:
He didn't really get in them guts, he got on top of her, kissed her, and then went down on the box like a lesbian. :mjcry:

DANY FINALLY UNLEASHED THE DRAGONS ON THEM bytchES.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I was sure Jaime was dead. As soon as he said he was staying, I thought that was it....

And when he was taking that spear to the dragon, I was like this is it. You had a nice run :damnno:

I was :dead: at that Dothraki general(?), telling Tyrion that his people can't fight while they're out there getting burned alive and slaughtered :mjlaugh2:

You stupid muthafukka - Tyrion had me dying

This nikka would charge a fukking dragon that just burned up his whole army :dead:

Drogon was like who is you

giphy.gif

I hope Drogon ain't seriously injured though :lupe:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Meera goes into Bran's chamber to say goodbye because she's going back home for when the White Walkers attack.

Bran is :manny: and Meera gets annoyed.

Then Bran gives her an emotionless "thank you". Meera can't believe that's how he reacts after her brother and Hodor died for him and all she did to keep him safe.

Bran tells her he's not the same anymore. That he does remember all that happened to him as Bran but he has so many memories now.

Then Meera realizes Bran "died" at the cave and leaves.

Basically no one besides Bran acknowledges Meera (on screen) and she goes home without any sign we might see her - or her father - again :mjcry: :to:
Bran might be colder than Olenna :wow: