Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the battle at the end saved this episode

drogon :mydays::mydays::mydays:

i was screaming WTF you doing dawg :sadcam: at jaime charging in on dany

plus I was mad conflicted...on one hand i like bronn and would not have been happy had he got murked when that dothraki general was chasing him...but i was screaming "DROGON, LIGHT HIS ASS UP :damn:" when he was using the mega bow and arrow machine. I do NOT want any of the dragons getting murked.

I did like arya vs brienne...it was a lil corny how well he smashed on brienne but it was kool to see...i also thought it was good that sansa was getting more and more shook of her sister the more she saw of her because arya is :demonic: as fucc brahs...the goofy laugh she gives people when they fob off her murder game faccin hell :avbsheesh:

the stark children are fucced up brehs

rob = 1'd
sansa = rape vic and on the verge of kicking off a power trip
bran = a tree deep web wizard
jon* = got 1'd, came back, is king when he doesn't want to be and has seen pseudo ice zombies and knows judgment day is coming
ayra = murdered out :demonic: she enjoys killing people...says it all there folks :whoa:

I HATED the cave scene...maybe the worst scene of the season and one of the WOAT scenes in GoT...it was soooooo corny how conveniently the others are drawn on a wall in a scene that depicts everyone coming together 1000's of years ago to defeat them....how convenient for jon, all he needed to persuade danerys was some type of evidence...and look there it is *extreme eye roll*...and she just goes along with it...didn't like that at all

lastly...poor meera :to: she aint know she gave her heart to the threeeyedHoH...broad is thee PERFECT ride or die chick and if she'd had done what she'd done for bran to any other nicca she'd be getting wifed up

damn, that was some cold blooded sh1t :mjcry:

"my brother died for you :mjcry: hodor died for you :mjcry:...i nearly died for you :damn:"

"yer thanks for that...but i don't need you anymore now so you can go, deuces :pachaha:"

and even though she said she needed to get back to her family, she clearly would've stayed if his brain wasn't fried as it is now and he asked her to

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah even the dothraki dude was like your people can't right

They were out flanked and out numbered. Instead of wasting a bunch of casualties dragon did that work

I think they still would've won because they had the numbers. Even Bronn was saying they were gonna get slaughtered so he was warning Jaime to get back to King's Landing.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another thing. The Golden Company got a shout out this ep :banderas:

I didn't get if most of the gold got to King's Landing though. Like, can Cercei get the Golden Company services or not? :patrice:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I HATED the cave scene...maybe the worst scene of the season and one of the WOAT scenes in GoT...it was soooooo corny how conveniently the others are drawn on a wall in a scene that depicts everyone coming together 1000's of years ago to defeat them....how convenient for jon, all he needed to persuade danerys was some type of evidence...and look there it is *extreme eye roll*...and she just goes along with it...didn't like that at all
If there is any evicence of white walkers in the south, of all places, it would make sense that it would be in a mine for dragonglass, the only weapon that can defeat them.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fits right in with the way things are done in GoT :manny: it took a lot to even figure out dragonglass kills them, then to figure out where it was, you think the CoF wouldn't leave a message in the place full of shyt that can stop them?

also, after watching various episodes and reading some theories, i think the knowledge of valyrian steel killing them is new too - CoF wouldn't have had steel weapons, plus how surprised the NK was to see jon kill one of his commanders with a blade. the people of westeros will conveniently leave this as a message as well :ld:

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there is any evicence of white walkers in the south, of all places, it would make sense that it would be in a mine for dragonglass, the only weapon that can defeat them.

fits right in with the way things are done in GoT :manny: it took a lot to even figure out dragonglass kills them, then to figure out where it was, you think the CoF wouldn't leave a message in the lace full of shyt that can stop them?

also, after watching various episodes and reading some theories, i think the knowledge of valyrian steel killing them is new too - CoF wouldn't have had steel weapons, plus how surprised the NK was to see jon kill one of his commanders with a blade. the people of westeros will conveniently leave this as a message as well :ld:

I hear what you both are saying but i dunno man...plotwise for me it was just too neat of a bow tied. I mean had we been clued in earlier that the CoF had travelled to dragonstone or something like that, I could've probably have ridden with it. but i was just turned off at the fact it just appeared out of nowhere. very hollywood-esque, same way with bronn jumping to save jaime at the end of the day. just alot of hollywood clichés creeping into the show that never used to be there before.

BUT

i am open to being wrong about this and changing my mind

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
edit: i don't get the ask for HD links, either you're greedy and just know what happens like most fokls and can re-enjoy the HD experience on sunday or you wanna watch it correctly in which case, wait til sunday...stfu about HD/1080p links :mindblown:
:mjlol: thats what I'm saying. its a fukking leak.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hear what you both are saying but i dunno man...plotwise for me it was just too neat of a bow tied. I mean had we been clued in earlier that the CoF had travelled to dragonstone or something like that, I could've probably have ridden with it. but i was just turned off at the fact it just appeared out of nowhere. very hollywood-esque, same way with bronn jumping to save jaime at the end of the day. just alot of hollywood clichés creeping into the show that never used to be there before.

BUT

i am open to being wrong about this and changing my mind
jamie is one of the top paid actors on the show and is one of the 5 "untouchable characters" - in quotes cuz that doesn't mean these five will hold hands and celebrate humanity's victory together in the last episode - in the series. you really thought THAT was where jamie dies? of course something or someone was gonna save him