GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I laughed but would he be saying that if they didn't have dragons?

Probably, even Bronn knew they were gonna get that work by the Dothraki before Drogon showed up. Lannister's were in a horrible position - Jaime admitted it to Tarly and Bronn - and were taken by surprise, they had no shot.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I hope a better quality version leaks before I get home. It looks very clear on my phone though.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Also, it's gonna be hilarious reading people complain about Dany getting to the Reach in like 1 day with her army....or complain that the Lannisters taking so long was "not believable" if people point out that Dany could've taken a week to get there :lolbron:

Yea these fukkers just said fukk a time line lol but it's a fantasy show so I'm not sweating it. It's gonna be funny to see the complaints tho.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Holy fukking shyt what an episode :damn:

Stark family reunion was so bittersweet, they are all so different and so fukking scarred from the shyt they've had to live to this point. Arya is so damn demonic, that laugh she had when Sansa didn't believe she had a list was creepy as hell :whoa: the sparring session with Brienne was amazing, Arya ready to fight The Mountain now :banderas: also liked how they took their time with Arya sink in the moment of being back home.

Not sure what to make of Sansa's reaction to the sparring session though. It seemed to me she was jealous of Arya's skills and the "bonding" moment with Brienne, but then again she could just be afraid at the "monster" her sister has become and that her bodyguard got dealt with easily.

Meera's scene broke my heart. It was needed too. If there was one character that should've called Bran out for his Three Eyed Raveness was her. That girl needs a god damn statue, and are we ever gonna meet Howland fukking Reed? :mjcry:

The sexual tension between Jon and Danny is so damn obvious to everyone, Missandei and Davos - dude was flawless this ep with the comedy - trolling them about it was funny. These two gonna fukk and marry before Jon finds out she's his aunt :dead:

LOVED the scene inside the cave, helped bridge the story and motivations of the characters while at the same time explaining shyt to non book readers.

The last 15 minutes are tied with Battle of the b*stards and Hardhome as dopest shyt ever on the show. The buildup to the Dothraki showing up, and then fukking Drogon in all it's glory putting the fear of god in roasting the troops. Can't even describe what happened next, just chaos and destruction.

Tyrion's face watching his family's army getting decimated and begging Jamie not to be a hero and try to kill Danny was heart wrenching too.

Can't wait to watch this in HD. Top 10, maybe 5 ever in the show? so much good shyt.

PS: Dany is a fukking moron though. No damn reason to roast all that food, specially when she herself admitted the Unsullied needed it :snoop:

Wait wait I need more details bro

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
oh my fukk

that shyt was ridic. awesome battle scene. I need to know whats up with Jaime and whoever saved him at the end, guessing it was Bronn.

Yeah. I guess they could get away with the fact that with so many burning bodies it would be impossible to identify Jamie's body so him getting away with Bronn (or maybe dikkon?) could be possible.

Then again, Jaime does have a fukking hand made of gold that should stand out over the rest and having no sign of it would be weird. Specially with Tyrion there knowing how valuable Jaime is. There should be a search party for dude instead of going "he got burned :manny:" imo

Romell

Superstar
Daps
when arya flipped back up and brienne took a :hubie:step back..:banderas:
That session was cold. Sansa stomped off pouting like "Arya always has all the cool things" :shaq2:

Now that was a fukking episode:wow:. The whole time i was praying that charizard dont get stuck

I was like fall back danny, fall back. :damn:

Danny not letting Jaime and Bronn make it back to Kings landing. Tyrionne won't let her kill them either so Cersie going to be extra mad when she get that news