GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wait wait I need more details bro

Meera goes into Bran's chamber to say goodbye because she's going back home for when the White Walkers attack.

Bran is :manny: and Meera gets annoyed.

Then Bran gives her an emotionless "thank you". Meera can't believe that's how he reacts after her brother and Hodor died for him and all she did to keep him safe.

Bran tells her he's not the same anymore. That he does remember all that happened to him as Bran but he has so many memories now.

Then Meera realizes Bran "died" at the cave and leaves.

Basically no one besides Bran acknowledges Meera (on screen) and she goes home without any sign we might see her - or her father - again :mjcry: :to:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I've thinking of a couple theories to how the series will end. this episode kind of furthered it.

anyway as for Sansa watching Arya fight, I kind of took it a different way. I think that was a hint at who can protect her. She said "no one" can protect her, Ayra was for a while "no one". and who taught Ayra how to fight? "no one"

For a minute I thought Dany was done when the dragon got hit.

episode had me at the edge of my chair bruh. I NEVER talk back to screen, and this had me like :lupe: who's it gonna be Dany, Jamie, Bronn...the Dragon??? who's gonna die :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've thinking of a couple theories to how the series will end. this episode kind of furthered it.

anyway as for Sansa watching Arya fight, I kind of took it a different way. I think that was a hint at who can protect her. She said "no one" can protect her, Ayra was for a while "no one". and who taught Ayra how to fight? "no one"

I could see that too :ehh:

First time I see Sansa so distraught in 2 seasons though. Whatever happened to her there, it hit her hard.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- the way they've dehumanized bran man...:mjcry:
-arya...that's my dawg :to: :blessed: (i'm finding a way to name one of my daughters arya)
-dany still on her fukk shyt :aicmon: but the official team up is on deck :ooh:
- lol @ dany having a temper tantrum "we're losing"
giphy.gif

- but nah, it's time to check tyrion and the L's he's racking up...targset understanding why L stand for Lannister :mjlol:
- snowman with the message! :ohlawd:
-ghostface arys got this punk LF looking :merchant:....i LOVE her :banderas:
- davos with the pump fake, tryna hook jon up, turn around 2 seconds later with the lob to missaandei "speaking of good hearts" :shaq:
-reekset hemmed up, a common occurrence for him :bryan:
-bronn: rickon *head nod*
clown ass traitor: nah, dikkon :smugbiden:
bronn: dikkon? :biglol:

-
tenor.gif

It's fukk targset all day but OMG this battle got me losing my mind, drogon blowing a hole in their line :banderas:, dothraki archers :gladbron:, first time i ever wanted bronn to die :demonic:, the dimensions on drogon be looking off sometimes, sometimes he's huge, other times he's still looking real vulnerable sized :patrice:, dany anit got no battle sense, she saw that big ass arrow and just gonna stay on the same course straight in :snoop: fukking idiot, got my niggs drogon shot up :damn:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is there a 1080p rip of this out? If so can someone PM me it?
:feedme:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Also, it's gonna be hilarious reading people complain about Dany getting to the Reach in like 1 day with her army....or complain that the Lannisters taking so long was "not believable" if people point out that Dany could've taken a week to get there :lolbron:
it makes sense if fans think about it. they're pretty much "right outside" of KL, randyll says the gold has made its way into the gates so they're not too far behind. highgarden is in the SW of the reach, so in the time it took them to travel from HG to nearing KL (with stops to collect grain...while the gold had no stops), dany had time to get her army to where they are.