GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Was Sansa jealous of Arya fighting skills?
I think she was more unnerved than anything else.
First Bran comes back and wastes no time freaking her out be being all bizarre and then she thinks she has her little sister back and in less than a day she realizes that Arya is some kind of fukking highly trained ninja assassin.
After all those years alone she finally gets some of what she considers her "true" family back and they are unrecognizable.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Slay? THAT DRAGON STILL ALIVE AND HE GON COME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER
#TARGSET bytch :damn:

He's gonna fall back. warm the bench for a while.. go into rehab and try to get back in the squad... his speed, aim and whole game won't be the same anymore. career ending injury. and all in the first quarter too :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
even stupider. You guys in here talking about sailing to Dorne and marchign through the desert and now it's sailing past kings landing to Storms End, which isn't as stupid as going down to Dorne but just as much since they were just ambused on the high seas and lost their fleet. why would they risk that again?

they probably did land close to kings landing and rode on Jamie from there. Not to mention Theon would have potentially have seen them if they wen taround to storms end.
Lol @ even stupider. Ok, walking thru KL like they wouldn't be seen makes all the sense :rolleyes: Tyrion fukking said they'd sail when they got the ships back from the unsullied, like do you expect 100,000 dothraki to fly on the back of drogon too? :wtf: they're gonna have to sail no matter what.

shyt don't matter regardless, D&D got every body moving everywhere in a matter of frames so who gives a fukk.

Edit: I see you think LF had nothing to do with Ned's death, lol. I'm done talking to you. It's some GoT fans who aren't worth debating with.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not only that, but the sheer :wtf: factor of seeing that big muthafukka come swooping down removes any and all logic and would leave people shocked on what to do.

Fighting Drogon with their weaponry would be like trying to take down an Apache Helicopter with 1700s technology.
If I see my partner next to me getting roasted like we at a Hibachi Steakhouse, the last thing I'm thinking about is using a glorified spear on the big muthafukka. The horses hightailing were the smartest thing in that scene :heh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn I can't wait to hear the Dothraki roll up in surround sound :wow:

They really tried to say we were only winning because we were in the d-league this whole time:dame: we brought the goons

We ain't eem need the dragon:deadrose: tried to be nice and spare yal that but you had to go and kill an old lady

turn ya mans to dust:scust:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I was irritated that the Dothraki warrior cut the enemy horses leg off during the fight.
That seemed so far out of character it brought me right out of the show.

The Dothraki are the best horse riding fighters in the whole of the 7 Kingdoms and savages, you expect that from them. A Dothraki fighting without his horse is like John Wick fighting without his guns.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Lol @ even stupider. Ok, walking thru KL like they wouldn't be seen makes all the sense :rolleyes: Tyrion fukking said they'd sail when they got the ships back from the unsullied, like do you expect 100,000 dothraki to fly on the back of drogon too? :wtf: they're gonna have to sail no matter what.

shyt don't matter regardless, D&D got every body moving everywhere in a matter of frames so who gives a fukk.

Edit: I see you think LF had nothing to do with Ned's death, lol. I'm done talking to you. It's some GoT fans who aren't worth debating with.
'

so now you're saying they got the ships back from the unsullied? i don't get what you're saying .

Joffrey made a decision, I doubt little finger new JOffrey was gonna cut Ned's head off but if I'm wrong so be it. Little finger just wanted Ned out of Kings Landing and didn't want Stannis as the King. Joffrey being Joffrey cut killed Ned and Littlefinger played on the chaos. But hey if you think LIttle finger had Ned killed, more power to you and my power to your dothraki horde who took a ship to Dorne or whatever the fukk you think they landed.