GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
bronn? selfless??

tenor.gif

he saved jamie's ass because he lost his gold in the fight and that gimp still owes his ass a castle.

:dead: Yeah, Bronn just wants the American dream. When Tyrion hit him with the hypothetical that if he asked Bronn to body a kid would he do it , Bronn said he would ask how much :demonic:

"When have you ever risked your life for me?" -Bronn, season 4 ep. 7

He likes Jaime and Tyrion but make no mistake, this dude had a rough life and is only doing dirt to retire rich.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Its unrealistic because at one point Arya straight blocks a full swing from Brienne's greatsword. That's when I was like Naw lol

I thought the same thing at first...remembering how the Hound broke Beric's sword...then after watching it in better definition, I saw Brienne was using a blunt training sword. Brienne was taking real swings at Arya and one wrong move could have severed her head but the sword she was swinging can't cut through anything so it made sense.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I thought the same thing at first...remembering how the Hound broke Beric's sword...then after watching it in better definition, I saw Brienne was using a blunt training sword. Brienne was taking real swings at Arya and one wrong move could have severed her head but the sword she was swinging can't cut through anything so it made sense.
Its not about the cut it's about the weight

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

what show have you been watching?

so littlefinger made JOffrey an a$$hole and kill Ned

what show have YOU been watching? Littlefinger betrayed Ned cuz he had to create chaos, didn't sign up to killing him

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
you have to factor in that ballista was fired at close range at a old as fukk skull during that test run for cersei too :mjpls:

compare throwing something at a still object vs throwing something at something moving with velocity towards you.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
TargSet I must admit took a BIG win this episode

DAMN Dany had ENOUGH of the Ls and took matters into her own hands. LanisterSet got MASSACRED so badly on some :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: shyt.

It was good seeing Arya back in the North where she belongs and her outclassing Brienne in a sword practice that even Brienne was like :ohhh:

Thats all I have for now. shyt was too piff...

I have link if any of you want.
all with just one dragon :wow:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
When Tyrion hit him with the hypothetical that if he asked Bronn to body a kid would he do it , Bronn said he would ask how much :demonic:
I don't know if Bronn would kill an infant or not(I don't think even Bronn knows) but it's obvious that scene with Tyrion is just bravado. Bronn is not the hitman with the heart of gold but he's not a monster either. He's just a guy who was born at the bottom in a world where social mobility is almost nil. So yes, he has to do fukked up things to move up, but what other choice is there? He's not evil for evil's sake.

There's a scene in the second book where some random King's Landing peasant tries to spit at Tyrion and instead hits Bronn, so Bronn smacks him around. That to me illustrates Bronn is not a psychopath, because he dealt with the matter reasonably. He doesn't tolerate disrespect, but he doesn't cut him in half either. The retribution was proportional to the insult.

There are a lot of people in the series, including some of the "good guys", that if the peasant had spit on them he would have come out a lot worse of wear.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This map shows why people need top stop acting like she marched right past KL, she could've easily gone thru storms end. Cersei has very few, if any, naval ships aside from euron's fleet which we can suppose is out west near casterly rock or sailing back from there. Coming thru the stormlands still allows them to battle in the reach. Y'all gotta remember the gold went straight back while Jamie/bronn/randyll had multiple stops to shake people down for food and wheat. The battle probably happened 3/4 the distance of a line from highgarden to KL

even stupider. You guys in here talking about sailing to Dorne and marchign through the desert and now it's sailing past kings landing to Storms End, which isn't as stupid as going down to Dorne but just as much since they were just ambused on the high seas and lost their fleet. why would they risk that again?

they probably did land close to kings landing and rode on Jamie from there. Not to mention Theon would have potentially have seen them if they wen taround to storms end.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Bran could warg into the third.

What does that matter when they would simply not send in the dragons until the ground troops destroyed the arrows?

If I know you have ground to air missles, I'm not sending in my jets first. I'm sending in my ground units to destroy those, then have them fall back so I can send in the air units with no fear

you expect the horse horde to siege a castle?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
So because he didn't tell the executioner to do it he played no role in Ned's death?

:gucci:

Whatever breh. I'm good.

perhaps - i took season 1 as everyone was shocked with Joffreys decisions
but as someone said Littlefinger poisoning of Arryn is really what set everything off.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I was irritated that the Dothraki warrior cut the enemy horses leg off during the fight.
That seemed so far out of character it brought me right out of the show.