GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
WHo's gonna ride the other dragons though?

Snowman got Targ blood.. but who else?

I'm betting on Arya just cuz she bad as fuk.
Bran could warg into the third.

it would make sense Bran with the handicap to warg into one, but i don't know where his mind is at.

@The Devil's Advocate they don't need the element of surprise, they have those things placed strategically in and out the castle and if those bolts are moving at a tremendous speed, it's very effective.

What does that matter when they would simply not send in the dragons until the ground troops destroyed the arrows?

If I know you have ground to air missles, I'm not sending in my jets first. I'm sending in my ground units to destroy those, then have them fall back so I can send in the air units with no fear

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
bronn? selfless??

tenor.gif

he saved jamie's ass because he lost his gold in the fight and that gimp still owes his ass a castle.

I see it happening. Bronn has come a long way. Season 2 Bronn was about the bread straight up. Told Tyrion the minute he stopped paying it was a wrap for him. Now contrast that with Bronn now, who lost his gold on the battlefield and instead of staying near it, he runs through fire and Dothrakis to find the catapult to shoot Drogon. Then he runs and saves Jaime from being boiled alive by Drogon. Season 2 Bronn would NEVER go near a fukking dragon for anyone breh :mjlol: Does it line up with his interests, yes. But its still a freaking dragon. That's a major leap in character development for him (unless it was dikkon who saved Jaime, I think it was Bronn though).

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it happening. Bronn has come a long way. Season 2 Bronn was about the bread straight up. Told Tyrion the minute he stopped paying it was a wrap for him. Now contrast that with Bronn now, who lost his gold on the battlefield and instead of staying near it, he runs through fire and Dothrakis to find the catapult to shoot Drogon. Then he runs and saves Jaime from being boiled alive by Drogon. Season 2 Bronn would NEVER go near a fukking dragon for anyone breh :mjlol: Does it line up with his interests, yes. But its still a freaking dragon. That's a major leap in character development for him (unless it was dikkon who saved Jaime, I think it was Bronn though).

i think you're giving him more credit than he deserves. he left the gold because all hell was breaking loose. there's little value in worrying about gold with a fire-breathing dragon overhead and a mounted horselord somewhere on the battlefield, looking to chop your head off.

he ran to the crossbolt because if he was going to get the gold back (not that bag literally, but if he was going to get paid), he was going to have to fight. that's what he's being paid to do. but bronn is still bronn. that's why he tried to make jamie leave the battlefield (protect the investment), and saved him at the end. that's also why he told jamie to get the "fukking" crossbolt himself, and only rode out for it after jamie basically told him to go.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
i think you're giving him more credit than he deserves. he left the gold because all hell was breaking loose. there's little value in worrying about gold with a fire-breathing dragon overhead and a mounted horselord somewhere on the battlefield, looking to chop your head off.

he ran to the crossbolt because if he was going to get the gold back (not that bag literally, but if he was going to get paid), he was going to have to fight. that's what he's being paid to do. but bronn is still bronn. that's why he told jamie to get the "fukking" crossbolt himself, and only rode out for it after jamie basically told him to go.

if you're going to argue that Bronn is only out for his own interest, running face first into hot Dragon Fire to save Jaime is NOT in his interest :mjlol:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're going to argue that Bronn is only out for his own interest, running face first into hot Dragon Fire to save Jaime is NOT in his interest :mjlol:

who's gonna make sure bronn gets paid if jamie dies? cersei? cersei dont give a fukk about one man. she's trying to win a war. that's why bronn was complaining about being paid in the beginning!

again, it's the same reason he tried to make jamie leave the battle at the beginning.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
who's gonna make sure bronn gets paid if jamie dies? cersei? cersei dont give a fukk about one man. she's trying to win a war. that's why bronn was complaining about being paid in the beginning!

again, it's the same reason he tried to make jamie leave the battle at the beginning.

You downplaying how hot dragon fire is breh. Did you not see the soldiers burnt to ash and the nikkas dying painfully with their helmets glued/burnt to their skin :mjcry: If Bron was even a second too slow, it would've been a wrap. A true mercenary wouldn't endanger themselves like that. In the long run, there's the possibility of Jaime living and giving him a castle. In the short run, there's the very real possibility of a dragon burning/eating Bronn alive. I'm not sure at all if Season 2 Bronn makes that choice. He fights for gold but, he puts himself into situations he can win. He fights dirty to win. Running face first into a dragon is a departure from that.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
He's one of the reasons their father was executed tho

He gotta die off GP

Dude LITERALLY started the War of the Five Kings. Although some may argue it was Jamie for pushing Bran out of a tower, it would've just been Bran's crippled ass chillin until Littlefinger sent someone to kill Bran AND blamed it on Tyrion.

Actually, one could argue that it goes back even further than that, to the death of Jon Arryn. I hate to see a G like Baelish go out like this, but it seems as if he makes one move too many and it costs him his head. To quote Avon Barksdale, you only got to fukk up once.

Arya was looking awfully good out there...and cocky. Other than the first strike to the face, she wouldn't have hurt Brienne in the slightest. She better remember what the Hound taught her before she caught five across the eyes.

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You downplaying how hot dragon fire is breh. Did you not see the soldiers burnt to ash and the nikkas dying painfully with their helmets glued/burnt to their skin :mjcry: If Bron was even a second too slow, it would've been a wrap. A true mercenary wouldn't endanger themselves like that. In the long run, there's the possibility of Jaime living and giving him a castle. In the short run, there's the very real possibility of a dragon burning/eating Bronn alive. I'm not sure at all if Season 2 Bronn makes that choice. He fights for gold but, he puts himself into situations he can win. He fights dirty to win. Running face first into a dragon is a departure from that.

Bronn is a scumbag. Period.

He saved Tyrion a bunch of times too, then got a better offer and left him hanging. He has made it clear to anyone listening (both the characters in the show and the ppl watching at home) that he has no interest in fighting unless he's being rewarded for it. Dude was damn near in tears (or as close to tears as Bronn can get) in Tyrion's cell, and still wouldn't consider fighting for him.

They spent the first scene in the episode with him complaining to Jamie about not being paid, only for Jamie to make it clear HE would make it right, and that Bronn would be able to pick any castle he wants after they win. Bronn was protecting his investment.

Last edited:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
we got a leak?:leon::lolbron:what a time! :blessed: maybe I can forget that trash ass transformers movie I just watched they wanted to be game of thrones soooooo bad it was pathetic :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex