GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He's still has the largest army in the North, he's needed.

It's a shame that the only person who would be pissed at Littlefinger dying is the one person that can call the troops back to the Vale :francis:
The dude little finger tried to put false claims on is there too. (He was walking behind sansa, used to train that little weird kid). I'm pretty sure he'd keep the vale locked and loaded for the north despite the stark kids killing LF. The vale ain't stupid, they know LF swindled the vale

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Don't think, just watch. Smh

That's more towards people wondering about it. I myself stopped giving a fukk about the shyt that doesn't make too much sense. I'm just enjoying the ride.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Tyrion gonna be on some hoe shyt, watch. nikka was bout to cry seeing those burned men. Gonna be on don't turn into your father the mad king bullshyt. Dany need to throw his short ass in the bushes and tell him to worry about that psycho ass sister of his :camby:
There could be another swerve in Tyrion - they were playing Rains of Castamere when he was looking all sad at the Lannister soldiers getting burnt up. That nikka is still FlabSet

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I think she's moreso coming to the realization that she's the only "normal" Stark left and she's probably got a bit of envy in her because from her POV it LOOKS like Arya, Bran, and Jon have been off having cool adventures and learning to be badasses when in reality they've ALL suffered and sacrificed for whatever they've gained.

She was probably looking down like "I got my p*ssy fileted by a madman while SHES been off learning Karate and shyt :mindblown:"

Basically. Jon would be a corpse if it wasn't for some witchy woo. A few inches upward and Arya would've been on some street in Braavos bleeding out. She got lucky killing that girl in the dark. If Hodor doesn't hold the door, Bran gets eaten alive. shyt wasn't sweet at all. I love it though. The Stark kids are so much stronger than in Season 1. Ned would be sad but secretly proud at how thorough they are.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
but but but why didn't they poison the spear?

but but but but why didn't break out the artillery sooner? :mjcry:

cuz yal forgot what these dragons do :pacspit:
this the dumbest one...like it ain't a swarm of dotraki taking heads off, horses running wild, and oh, I don't know big ass walls of flames everywhere. Like how the fukk are you supposed to navigate that to get to the big ass spear faster:rudy: :camby:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she's moreso coming to the realization that she's the only "normal" Stark left and she's probably got a bit of envy in her because from her POV it LOOKS like Arya, Bran, and Jon have been off having cool adventures and learning to be badasses when in reality they've ALL suffered and sacrificed for whatever they've gained.

She was probably looking down like "I got my p*ssy fileted by a madman while SHES been off learning Karate and shyt :mindblown:"

i dont think she interprets it as them having been on cool adventures. but i think you're right. whatever happened, they all came back different and powerful. she hasn't found her strength yet. still the same old sansa. and being confronted with the strength of her siblings, she's feeling hella insecure about it.

she immediately tried to pull out the big sis/little sis dynamic with arya: telling her she had to call her lady stark, gently admonishing her for "running away from the guards", and laughing at her when arya told her about the list, on some "yeah, right" shyt.

then she found out the list was real.

then she found out arya was real. and not much of a "little" sister at all.

also... imagine all she went through with ramsay, then watching her little sister beat her sworn protector in combat. arya wouldnt have needed jon, littlefinger and the vale to deal with the bolton's, but sansa couldnt have done it any other way.

if sansa is "you can't protect me, no one can", arya is "i wont need to protect you. im going to murder everyone who did wrong by our family". and she can do it. realizing that has gotta hurt for sansa.

that said, i think we're being shown hints that sansa's strength lies in ruling. she's lowkey doing a good job with it so far.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
but but but why didn't they poison the spear?

but but but but why didn't break out the artillery sooner? :mjcry:

cuz yal forgot what these dragons do :pacspit:

Not only that, but the sheer :wtf: factor of seeing that big muthafukka come swooping down removes any and all logic and would leave people shocked on what to do.

Fighting Drogon with their weaponry would be like trying to take down an Apache Helicopter with 1700s technology.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the bulk of the Lannister army, right?

i'm not sure it is. right before the attack, they're talking about how the tail won't be able to support the head of the lion if they dont get the last of the wagons across the bridge, and jamie acknowledges that they're spread thin. unless both the head and the tail were in range of dany's attack, they may still have more troops.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Bronn gotta get his own castle...he been saving Jaime's ass for 3 seasons now. But I gotta feeling he aint making it out of the series alive. He gonna end up doing something extremely selfless when the White Walkers come and get himself killed.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bronn gotta get his own castle...he been saving Jaime's ass for 3 seasons now. But I gotta feeling he aint making it out of the series alive. He gonna end up doing something extremely selfless when the White Walkers come and get himself killed.

bronn? selfless??

tenor.gif

he saved jamie's ass because he lost his gold in the fight and that gimp still owes his ass a castle.