GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jon can't bend the knee, its a betrayal of his character, he spent all that time with Mance AND just won the hearts of the North and he is gonna bend the knee? fukk that

That's why I think he's gonna end up fukking Danny before going back North :pachaha: making an alliance that doesn't need him bending the knee....only to return home and realize Danny is his aunt :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What do y'all think happens with Drogon? That was Drogon right?

Long term effects, or just a warning shot to Dany and viewers that he can get hurt...

I think it sidelines Drogon for a while, which will mean one of his bros dies or Danny takes another L without him....or is just a way to save Drogon and the CGI needed for him for the last episodes of Season 7 :heh:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Damn this might be the greatest episode ever..

Sir Bronn is a fukking legend.
giphy.gif

This dude started from the bottom and now he slaying dragons

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why didn't they try to poison the spear? :jbhmm:

Qyburn testing showed the spear would break a Dragon's skull. Probably didn't see the need to poison anything...now that they know a dragon can take 1 hit, Qyburn gonna get to work :demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I thought from the trailer that The Field of Fire MK2 was gonna be the penultimate or final ep of the season - if we're getting this mid-season, what we getting eps 5, 6, and 7? :picard: :lupe: :banderas:

There's 1 more thing left from the trailers and it's demonic...and cold :lupe:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
I'm saying they never should have brought it in the first place. First off she got 3 dragons. fukk was you doing bringing 1 launcher?

Yea at that point go ahead and use it. But you should have trotted out more than 1, knowing the impossibility of hitting them all, all with one shot, before any of them stopped you

And now they know you got them. Your element of surprise is completely gone and they can now plan around it when they come for kings landing

WHo's gonna ride the other dragons though?

Snowman got Targ blood.. but who else?

I'm betting on Arya just cuz she bad as fuk.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's a wrap for Little Finger...all 3 baby Starks see through his bullshyt from different angles

:wow:

He's still has the largest army in the North, he's needed.

It's a shame that the only person who would be pissed at Littlefinger dying is the one person that can call the troops back to the Vale :francis:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That's why I think he's gonna end up fukking Danny before going back North :pachaha: making an alliance that doesn't need him bending the knee....only to return home and realize Danny is his aunt :dead:

makes perfect sense...Targs incest in full effect that's what they are about

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Qyburn testing showed the spear would break a Dragon's skull. Probably didn't see the need to poison anything...now that they know a dragon can take 1 hit, Qyburn gonna get to work :demonic:

the funny thing is why they wait so long to break out the spear?

i would have had that shyt carted out immediately