GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Just like the Docks in Season 2 had its place in the Wire, the high sparrow had it's place, tbh. Just like Tywin said to Cersei, "I don't distrust you because you're a woman; I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are" And just look at the fallout from when Cersei, thought she out smarted everyone, when she bought in the High Sparrow & Shamers, who ended up turning heel on her. Even in the scene where the quote from Tywin is taken form, Cersei is talking about she didn't like Joffrey being manipulated by Margaery. She's a control freak and only thinks about the short term.

Now she has practically no wildfire to possibly use vs the Dragons and most definitely cannot use it against the Dothraki and KL is probably going to need a LiveAid concert to help feed the people, on their already low food/grain stocks.
I feel you breh. shyt was just boring to me. And I just felt it just took too long :hubie:

Jards

All Star
Daps
shyt, Bran finna be his downfall.
ax0oPob.gif

Had him shook :pachaha:

I stood up and clapped when Bran told him chaos was a ladder. fukk this episode had me out my seat for most of that 47mins

When the young goonette Arya gave Brienne that work was glorious

And fukkSet TargSet and FlabSet but that battle almost had me re-evaluating my stance on those weak ass sets because the shyt was tense. Was mega conflicted about the beggar queen, one-handed fakkit or Bronn getting bodied in the episode because we spent 7 seasons invested in these characters and it would've felt cheap for any of them to die mid season. Was on my feet for that whole last 20 mins.

Top 5 ep for sure up there with Hardhome, BotB and Watchers on the Wall. I think Hardhome has still got this just for the way the White Walkers popped up unexpected in the ep and then gave everyone that work.

Jards

All Star
Daps
not complaining but how long was the time jump between Dany on the beach complaining to Tyrion about losing and her showing up with the full Dothraki at Highgarden:gucci:
During the conversation Tyrion said they need to get Grey Worm back with the ships so they could move the Dothraki to land:jbhmm:
That had me :gucci: too - not the time jump cause I know they're taking liberties with that shyt but how the fukk did they got all those Dothraki to Highgarden with no ships?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That had me :gucci: too - not the time jump cause I know they're taking liberties with that shyt but how the fukk did they got all those Dothraki to Highgarden with no ships?
They said in the episode that Dany still had some ships left so it would have been a quick boat trip from Dragonstone to the part of King's Landing that the Dothraki's came riding in from.
LDtkl6Z.jpg

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Youngbull Bran Stark lost his childhood in that cave.
:picard:
All three Stark children sounding about 40 years older than the kids that they are.
:wow:

Theon creeping off that boat finna get himself a bath and a hot meal then doing the :dwillhuh::merchant: once he saw Jon and them.
:mjlol:

Ole "I didnt expect you to be here" head ass.

:pachaha:

Dont stan for Dany at all, but I wont pretend like the last part of this episode wasnt pure heat.
:picard:

Peep them Greenseers having an 8 thousand year old mural of my mans and them inside that dragonglass cave tho....
:whoo::whew:

The Night King cometh.
:mjgrin: