GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Leak wasnt that bad to begin with...well when you keep it in the context of it being a leak. When has anything "leaked" NOT been in low quality? What do people expect :heh:
Yeah I thought it was finna be like shyt, but its still not that bad.
shyt give us all the episodes now hackers :demonic:
BUT OHLY fukk
TARGSET
LIKE I THOUGHT ARYA GOT ME A LIL HYPE
BUT DANNY
GOD fukkING DAMNIT DANNY :damn:
:blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
She's the khal of khals. Remember when she was pregnant in season 1 and they prophesized that the baby in her belly would be the great khal that united all khalasars into one great khalasar. It was her all along. She must have like 200,000 dothraki warriors. TV won't be able to show that number but if she really United all the khalasars, it has to be that big.
Got wiki says she sailed with 100,000 dothraki

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Tyrion got sonned to oblivion this episode. Dany pointed out all of his losses. :mjlol: I wouldn't be surprised if she made Jorah hand of the king or at least her military strategist from now on.

:russ: @ that one Dothraki standing next to Tyrion during the shyt.

Like :hhh: lil homie, your dudes can't fight...

Tyrion: :mjcry:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Tyrion got sonned to oblivion this episode. Dany pointed out all of his losses. :mjlol: I wouldn't be surprised if she made Jorah hand of the king or at least her military strategist from now on.
She needs to give him that ether like sonny gave Tom Hagen in godfather. " If I had a wartime hand I wouldn't be in this mess! Pops had Tywin and look what I got!":hhh:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I get what you're saying but.......

Drogon aint falling out from a spear to the shoulder breh :comeon:

was about already to light Jaime and turn his ass to dust :jawalrus:

1 out of 3 dragons wrecking shop on team Lannister :blessed:

got-4.gif

i dunno why everyone is tripping

you take an arrow to the shoulder and see if you gonna be out in the backyard throwing the football around with your kids the next day.

yall didn't see that big ass javelin stuck in his shoulder,

somewhere in kings landing there's a smack battle going on and someone just spit an "arrow so big" line ....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i dunno why everyone is tripping

you take an arrow to the shoulder and see if you gonna be out in the backyard throwing the football around with your kids the next day.

yall didn't see that big ass javelin stuck in his shoulder,

somewhere in kings landing there's a smack battle going on and someone just spit an "arrow so big" line ....
compare flabby parents to dragons brehs

homie was literally wounded WORSE in the fighting pits :dead: dude was back in the starting lineup roasting a fleet the next week. didn't even miss a game and he was younger then too

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
compare flabby parents to dragons brehs

homie was literally wounded WORSE in the fighting pits :dead: dude was back in the starting lineup roasting a fleet the next week. didn't even miss a game and he was younger then too

You have to factor in the velocity of which the spear was coming at and it was being fired from a contraption which will do more damage compared to the struggle throws of men in the arena.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You have to factor in the velocity of which the spear was coming at and it was being fired from a contraption compared to the throws of men in the arena.
you have to factor in that ballista was fired at close range at a old as fukk skull during that test run for cersei too :mjpls: