GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
TargSet I must admit took a BIG win this episode

DAMN Dany had ENOUGH of the Ls and took matters into her own hands. LanisterSet got MASSACRED so badly on some :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: shyt.

It was good seeing Arya back in the North where she belongs and her outclassing Brienne in a sword practice that even Brienne was like :ohhh:

Thats all I have for now. shyt was too piff...

I have link if any of you want.

Bruh can you bless me with this :blessed:

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Poison those spears and arrows and dany and her dragons are done
should probably use something like the stuff that killed the mountain since that made it impossible for him to fight even while hurt

Good episode
don't expect to see much going on battle wise after this

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Those of you worried about Drogawdon...

Unless that tip is poisoned he going to be aight...

Clearly got him on the shoulder/wing...

No major internals....

3OgbL2X.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
See though I wish this show was like this all the time. As in, just cut off the damn fat. I understand why it can't because of the scale of the story but It's that extra shyt like that Priest guy storyline that keeps it from being Sopranos/Wire

But when this shyt is great it is fukking great:blessed:

Just like the Docks in Season 2 had its place in the Wire, the high sparrow had it's place, tbh. Just like Tywin said to Cersei, "I don't distrust you because you're a woman; I distrust you because you're not as smart as you think you are" And just look at the fallout from when Cersei, thought she out smarted everyone, when she bought in the High Sparrow & Shamers, who ended up turning heel on her. Even in the scene where the quote from Tywin is taken form, Cersei is talking about she didn't like Joffrey being manipulated by Margaery. She's a control freak and only thinks about the short term.

Now she has practically no wildfire to possibly use vs the Dragons and most definitely cannot use it against the Dothraki and KL is probably going to need a LiveAid concert to help feed the people, on their already low food/grain stocks.

Jards

All Star
Daps
:manny: Dumb move, but I thought Jaime came off pretty strong this episode. Didn't abandon his army and held his own against the Dothraki. Them fools had no chance but he didn't cower once. Didn't die either, so no harm no foul (although his army got fukked).
I've rewatched and both times I took it as Jamie was dead as he was sinking to the bottom of the river because he's wearing armour....who was that sinking?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I've rewatched and both times I took it as Jamie was dead as he was sinking to the bottom of the river because he's wearing armour....who was that sinking?
Jamie ain't dead but I have no idea how his ass is swimming back up in that armor before suffocating...

Even if he were able to do that Dany and her army wouldn't be gone in the time it would take him to come back up before suffocating...

Going to assume Tyrion saves him since he watched him fall and Dany uses Jamie as leverage...