GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Forewarns Dany that Cersei has big ass spear guns that can hurt/possibly kill her dragons but I don't think that one spear is going to have any permanent effect on Drogon.
It didn't even look like it was in his shoulder all that deep really.

Why didn't they try to poison the spear? :jbhmm:

Daps
holy shyt ... that last battle, soon as you heard the dothraki battle cries you know the Lannister/Tarlys about to get it ... then Drogon swoops in above them like a dark cloud of death, then Dany with the dracarys :wow: :wow: :wow:

The shots from ground level seeing the smoke and fire was so dope, shows you how crazy it is when ONE dragon comes in the battle, makes it obvious why Aegon the conqueror took the 7 kingdoms with the quickness

This dude Bronn got a shot at Drogon tho ... guess that scorpion spear shyt works but it isnt a one shotta so at least Dany knows it exists and can plan accordingly ... was rooting for Dany the most since season 1 when she was BBQing her enemies :wow:

Tyrion calling Jamie an idiot :pachaha:

Also, Arya being back in Winterfell and sparring with Brianne was dope, OG goon Arya got everyone looking like :lupe:

what an episode :wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why didn't they try to poison the spear? :jbhmm:

They heard about the dragons, but hadn't seen the dragons, its something you not going to think of, until after the fact. Depends if anyone was to make it back alive (which someone will, probably Old man Tarly) the scouting report will be, we need more of those harpoon/spear cannons a lot more, but we can hurt them.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Don't think, just watch. Smh

Lol, it's nonsensical. From dragonstone to high garden you have to pass kings landings. Like literally how would 200k men on horseback and a dragon pass through the country side like that

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
See though I wish this show was like this all the time. As in, just cut off the damn fat. I understand why it can't because of the scale of the story but It's that extra shyt like that Priest guy storyline that keeps it from being Sopranos/Wire

But when this shyt is great it is fukking great:blessed:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I figure once the spear is out he can probably fly back to Dragonstone and recuperate before the next big battle scene but I am not expecting her biggest dragon to be sidelined from one spear shot.
Just let him eat a couple Lannister and Tarley soldiers to get his strength up before the flight home.
Dany gonna lose her shyt because her baby go hurt :merchant:

She gonna fly up to kings landing and burn the whole city down :banderas:

Mad Queen activated

#Starkset we just sit back and let them kill each other off

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
See though I wish this show was like this all the time. As in, just cut off the damn fat. I understand why it can't because of the scale of the story but It's that extra shyt like that Priest guy storyline that keeps it from being Sopranos/Wire

But when this shyt is great it is fukking great:blessed:
Act like the Sopranos and the Wire didnt have boring storylines at times brehs