GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
it looked like he couldn't fly , so maybe that's two dragons and Drogon was the bigger one

so definitely gonna change Dany's strategy
I figure once the spear is out he can probably fly back to Dragonstone and recuperate before the next big battle scene but I am not expecting her biggest dragon to be sidelined from one spear shot.
Just let him eat a couple Lannister and Tarley soldiers to get his strength up before the flight home.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Tarley did say that all the gold was at Kings Landing so they probably should have had him say something about how long its been right there

did Tarley die?

with all the roasted bodies , I couldn't tell if his bald head ass was one of those getting roasted like a chestnut

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I figure once the spear is out he can probably fly back to Dragonstone and recuperate before the next big battle scene but I am not expecting her biggest dragon to be sidelined from one spear shot.
Just let him eat a couple Lannister and Tarley soldiers to get his strength up before the flight home.

it was good enough to knock him out the air...if it hit a muscle he's not flying anywhere

Jards

All Star
Daps
full

Greatest show of all time. It's over.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

it was good enough to knock him out the air...if it hit a muscle he's not flying anywhere

I feel like it's an injury that will effect Danys strategy/mindset with the dragons but I think he recovers, he's the biggest and is probably the Dragon Dany takes into the battle with the WW/Army of Dead...Jon probably linked with Rhagal

It's funny tho :whoa: most people not trying to see the dragons get bodied.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Meera goes into Bran's chamber to say goodbye because she's going back home for when the White Walkers attack.

Bran is :manny: and Meera gets annoyed.

Then Bran gives her an emotionless "thank you". Meera can't believe that's how he reacts after her brother and Hodor died for him and all she did to keep him safe.

Bran tells her he's not the same anymore. That he does remember all that happened to him as Bran but he has so many memories now.

Then Meera realizes Bran "died" at the cave and leaves.

Basically no one besides Bran acknowledges Meera (on screen) and she goes home without any sign we might see her - or her father - again :mjcry: :to:
I hope we get a scene with Meera telling Sansa or Arya what they went through north of the Wall. It really should've happened soon as Sansa realized Bran was different.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Forewarns Dany that Cersei has big ass spear guns that can hurt/possibly kill her dragons but I don't think that one spear is going to have any permanent effect on Drogon.
It didn't even look like it was in his shoulder all that deep really.

Between Cersei and Qyburn, wouldnt be surprised if the pair of them decided to lace the spear tips with some form of poison

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
As for the speed with which Dany got there.

Dany flew on a dragon and the dothraki were all on horse. They probably had some ships in reserve that dropped them off just south of kings landing and they were able to cut through grass and hillside to straight line it towards highgarden, while the lannister army had to slowly creep up the kings road with all of their foot soldiers and wagons.

It was still a little fast but that helps explain it

Don't think, just watch. Smh