Got offered a 150k job in New Hampshire but my girl doesn't want to come with me

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
CANNOT be serious.

Imagine you DO stay and you break up with her anyway down the line?

You'll feel shytty that you passed up a great opportunity for a basic ass chick. Lmao @ no enough mall.

The whole story sounds bogus. Where they do that at? :what:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
As some of you know, I've been with this girl that has been shytting on me for not having a job while I've been in school and at the same time getting furious that I didn't propose yet

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...i-dont-propose-soon-im-21-a.html#.UazvMpzuxZw

but I recently got a job to move to New Hampshire from a connect that my father got me but she says she's not moving cause she's a city girl and there are no shopping malls there(:heh:) but at the same time it's a great opportunity for me and she says long distance won't work out. What do I do brehs? It seems like I can't win with her. What should I do?

what industry is this job in ?

all u gotta do is get your foot in the door,then in like a 1-2 years then get another job back into another big city with negros in it

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I use to live in Massachusetts :manny: What part of New Hampshire?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you never know w people on coli i hear so f***ed up advice so i wouldnt know now adays

This is true, there really are young kids on here who read some of the shyt people say on here and take it into consideration.

Everybody doesn't have a network of people they can get advice from so don't underestimate the "advice" your giving out even on message boards.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
*Checks distance between Manchester, NH and Boston*

Says: I-93 N = 53.1 mi, 59 mins; US-3 N = 61.5 mi, 1 hour 16 mins

Tell her Boston is around an hour away.....yall could move to the suburbs north of Boston, and be half distance between your job and the Big City, or you could live in Boston and commute to your job. Since you would be going in the opposite direction of the most of the traffic during both rush hours, you would be in good shape......if she can't get jiggy with that then :birdman:

This is good advice if you truly believe she's the right chick for you. You know her better than us so you decide.

And congrats on the job offer, fukk all these hatin ass people in this thread, I'm 26 making 120k a year after 3 year in my career. It's not impossible.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This is good advice if you truly believe she's the right chick for you. You know her better than us so you decide.

And congrats on the job offer, fukk all these hatin ass people in this thread, I'm 26 making 120k a year after 3 year in my career. It's not impossible.

what industry are you in?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Fukk all the other shyt...

I wanna know why your pops hasn't smacked you on the back of your head and straightened you out yet.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

You just said it yourself.

You earn 120k after 3 years.

What was your starting salary ?

You earned 120k straight after grad with no experience ? :dwillhuh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
okay, look man... OP.

I'm not saying that it's gonna happen t you?

But I speak from personal experience when I say it is one of the most ETHEROUS things you could EVER go through....

the moment when your girl leaves you to be with a "man" that you would have been if you wouldn't have sacrificed your FUTURE for your GIRL.

and we had been together for years, on some real real deep family type shyt. or so I thought.

DONT DO IT.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Breh you went from 21 no job no money in college 2 months ago in your other thread to being offered a 6 figure role at 21 as your first job.

BLACK EXCELLENCE!!

SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

:childplease:

:duck:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Duck tale.

1. First job out of college at $150,000.
2. Manchester, city of over 100,000 has no malls.
3. Girl friend who is giving you are hard time about not having a job, and then when you get one, is not going to move.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Your pops probably should not have hooked you up with a job because you have no common sense. If I broke this situation down to my little nephew he wouldn't even hesitate to know what to do.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Wait a minute, you have education and parents and still gotta come on the Coli to get advice on a simple question like this? My dad and my mom would smack the living shyt out of me if I asked them this question like "nikka, we raised you with common sense if you don't know the answer to this then we wasted 21 years of our lives raising you."