Got offered a 150k job in New Hampshire but my girl doesn't want to come with me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Stay and sacrifice be a real Man if you love her. As a real man you have to sacrifice your dreams sometimes for your girl it's worth it in the end

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
troll thread? my nikka @Broke Wave has met her before you idiot. I don't need to troll. Either offer advice or keep it moving

You see all these :wtf: faces in here bruh?
It's cause you can't be serious..
Im not gonna offer advice. Nope. Ima sit up in here like an a$$hole and just point at you. In fact
Ima create a printable version of this thread.. Print it, and show it to my little brother, and sons and nephews when they turn eighteen.
Ima grab a red marker and circle your screen name.
And tell them how not to proceed

Last edited by a moderator:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay and sacrifice be a real Man if you love her. As a real man you have to sacrifice your dreams sometimes for your girl it's worth it in the end

not this..you will either be a "real man" broke and jobless and she leaves you, and "real man" looking back when you are 25 saying "damn why did I keep it real for a person that wouldnt have done it for me" people dont get opportunities like that, pack your bags and be out, you lucked out with an opportunity do be a case where a woman was your downfall..

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recommend you forego the job, the money, and the olive branch extended by your father so you can stay in whatever city you currently reside and let your manhood be dictated to you by some female.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
sounds even more :duck:ish. start up companies usually cannot afford to pay such high salaries. hence they are a start up.

even @The Nigerian would admit to Mollywatr LLC not paying himself as the CEO that much.

Yeah, i run 3 start ups, for the first 18 months I couldn't afford to pay myself. Just focusing on company profits, then once I began to profit heavily I began to pay myself well.

Start Ups usually don't have funding or anything yet. Usually a person starting their own business or partners.

$100,00 for a programmer with no experience out of the founders own pocket is very awesome. :upsetfavre:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
NH blows at least you'd be an hour from Bostob but overall NH is boring, no diversity etc. its peaceful though.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

not this..you will either be a "real man" broke and jobless and she leaves you, and "real man" looking back when you are 25 saying "damn why did I keep it real for a person that wouldnt have done it for me" people dont get opportunities like that, pack your bags and be out, you lucked out with an opportunity do be a case where a woman was your downfall..

:laff: he was being sarcastic bruh

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
interestingly enough, @Broke Wave just got a job being my butler. the difference is his boyfriend is begging to come with him but I won't allow it.