Got offered a 150k job in New Hampshire but my girl doesn't want to come with me

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Bro you only 21 yrs old G gone and chunk her in the
images
:birdman:you got plenty of time to have a relatioship. Go get that money stack ya paper then once you get yourself together and get some more life experience then you can find a chick on your level to be dine with ya. Thats just my 2 cents on the issue I didnt even bother reading the rest of the posts in this thread yet. 21 yrs old 150k salary you gonna be able to have just about any chick you want fam get that money and have some fun and get a few bodies under ya belt.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
curious..150k a year, fresh out of college ...no experience? what industry just sounds weird because I am sure there are many seasoned professionals in this field looking for a job

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If this isn't a troll's thread, then young man you should go ahead and leave that chick. You are 21 going on 22; you don't need to stress yourself over a girl who isn't willing to move out of town with you. Your future is more important than your stubborn a$$ girlfriend. Move out of town, get money, and enjoy the single life until you are ready to settle down.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
curious..150k a year, fresh out of college ...no experience? what industry just sounds weird because I am sure there are many seasoned professionals in this field looking for a job

Programmer at a start up company.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She must be pretty stupid or naive to scoff at the thought of her man relocating for 150K.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As some of you know, I've been with this girl that has been shytting on me for not having a job while I've been in school and at the same time getting furious that I didn't propose yet

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...i-dont-propose-soon-im-21-a.html#.UazvMpzuxZw

but I recently got a job to move to New Hampshire from a connect that my father got me but she says she's not moving cause she's a city girl and there are no shopping malls there(:heh:) but at the same time it's a great opportunity for me and she says long distance won't work out. What do I do brehs? It seems like I can't win with her. What should I do?

:birdman:

edit: if you don't :ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:huhldup: New Hampshire

But in all seriousness I say go breh. I recently moved back from Seattle to come back to Detroit (:mindblown:) partly cause of my girl. Go make the money :birdman:

Edit: Just seen OP got two big ass red blocks he probably :troll:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Programmer at a start up company.

oh ok, if you stay with her you are crazy then..and the fact she is talking about no shopping mall being there shows her maturity and mindset, if she did move she would also use up your cash on materialistic things most likely. All that should matter is being with you, no matter where you are, let that be the gauge on how much she wants you, she doesn't even want to compromise, talking about she will not long distance..as soon as I past the last interview I would text her saying have a nice life.....good luck! watch how fast she changes, but leave that *****

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
*Checks distance between Manchester, NH and Boston*

Says: I-93 N = 53.1 mi, 59 mins; US-3 N = 61.5 mi, 1 hour 16 mins

Tell her Boston is around an hour away.....yall could move to the suburbs north of Boston, and be half distance between your job and the Big City, or you could live in Boston and commute to your job. Since you would be going in the opposite direction of the most of the traffic during both rush hours, you would be in good shape......if she can't get jiggy with that then :birdman: