Got offered a 150k job in New Hampshire but my girl doesn't want to come with me

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, not just that but she's also working at a pretty stable job that she just got and all her family leaves here. I might have to throw this relationship into the dumpster y'all. :to:

Never fukk with a broad who isn't going in the same direction you are in life...real spit.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
As some of you know, I've been with this girl that has been shytting on me for not having a job while I've been in school and at the same time getting furious that I didn't propose yet

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...i-dont-propose-soon-im-21-a.html#.UazvMpzuxZw

but I recently got a job to move to New Hampshire from a connect that my father got me but she says she's not moving cause she's a city girl and there are no shopping malls there(:heh:) but at the same time it's a great opportunity for me and she says long distance won't work out. What do I do brehs? It seems like I can't win with her. What should I do?

Young - Check

Paid- Check

Black- Check

You want a girlfriend why? :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What do I do brehs?

:what:
there's a better chick out there than the one you have and making $150k a year will easily afford you access to her.

i'll put it like this unless she makes more than your $150k offer she should be an afterthought.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well i guess you found out the hard way that you're girl doesnt love you and sees herself as the leader of the relationship since she wont, follow her man. Better to find out now than later.