Got offered a 150k job in New Hampshire but my girl doesn't want to come with me

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
curious..150k a year, fresh out of college ...no experience? what industry just sounds weird because I am sure there are many seasoned professionals in this field looking for a job

:heh: dude says he's a programmer. Unless he was the dude that developed instagram all by himself, it's all :duck:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
interestingly enough, @Broke Wave just got a job being my butler. the difference is his boyfriend is begging to come with him but I won't allow it.

It's hard work

ibgSY0Lr6jz3k9.gif

HdPCoKl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As some of you know, I've been with this girl that has been shytting on me for not having a job while I've been in school and at the same time getting furious that I didn't propose yet

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...i-dont-propose-soon-im-21-a.html#.UazvMpzuxZw

but I recently got a job to move to New Hampshire from a connect that my father got me but she says she's not moving cause she's a city girl and there are no shopping malls there(:heh:) but at the same time it's a great opportunity for me and she says long distance won't work out. What do I do brehs? It seems like I can't win with her. What should I do?

Have you ever tried being a man?? :what:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I grew up in NH, in the Seacoast area and not by Manchester though. If you are not an active/outdoor type person you will most likely hate it. Manchester does have a great airport though and it probably less than an hour to Boston.

If this isn't a troll thread you should just make the move and if you do end up being miserable you can always move back home.

Daps
I be hopin these be trolling threads.

These young nikkaz makin all this money, yet im 34 and livin check to check make a nikka want to kill himself

I'm just the opposite. I be hoping these ducktales be true so I can :salute:

*Checks distance between Manchester, NH and Boston*

Says: I-93 N = 53.1 mi, 59 mins; US-3 N = 61.5 mi, 1 hour 16 mins

Tell her Boston is around an hour away.....yall could move to the suburbs north of Boston, and be half distance between your job and the Big City, or you could live in Boston and commute to your job. Since you would be going in the opposite direction of the most of the traffic during both rush hours, you would be in good shape......if she can't get jiggy with that then :birdman:

Nah, don't do this. Live in NH, cuz NH has no state income tax and no sales tax.

Plus it's more important to minimize your commute to the place you'll be going 5 days a week than random entertainment/leisurely activities spread out over different points.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm just the opposite. I be hoping these ducktales be true so I can :salute:

Nah, don't do this. Live in NH, cuz NH has no state income tax and no sales tax.

Plus it's more important to minimize your commute to the place you'll be going 5 days a week than random entertainment/leisurely activities spread out over different points.

He could move to the suburbs just inside N.H., get the no state income tax benefit....and still be situated nicely....:manny:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:huhldup: New Hampshire

But in all seriousness I say go breh. I recently moved back from Seattle to come back to Detroit (:mindblown:) partly cause of my girl. Go make the money :birdman:

Edit: Just seen OP got two big ass red blocks he probably :troll:

My biggest fear is having to move back to Detroit from NYC. Only way I'm going back to that shyt hole is in a box.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She must be pretty stupid or naive to scoff at the thought of her man relocating for 150K.
i'll break it down even iller (eventhough OP is probably trolling)

She's not stupid at all and it's actually quite logical. She KNOWS she ain't shyt. The fact she is with him means she thinks she can't do better. If they both move and he starts making 150K, options will open up to him. Meaning now she gotta compete and she doesn't believe she can compete because of her low self esteem (cause again, she knows she ain't worth shyt). So she figures the little money/favors/attention she gets is better than 0% of 150k (which is what she'd get once she's dumped). And then she'd have to spend money to move back home, and start over to find a new man (meaning she gotta front like she's a good girl for a while). She already went through it with him, she doesn't want to go through it again. She got a man. Her best option at this point is to stop him from making that move and also keep complaining about him not having a job (not cause she wants him to get a job, but just to keep his self-esteem low).

Daps
i'll break it down even iller (eventhough OP is probably trolling)

She's not stupid at all and it's actually quite logical. She KNOWS she ain't shyt. The fact she is with him means she thinks she can't do better. If they both move and he starts making 150K, options will open up to him. Meaning now she gotta compete and she doesn't believe she can compete because of her low self esteem (cause again, she knows she ain't worth shyt). So she figures the little money/favors/attention she gets is better than 0% of 150k (which is what she'd get once she's dumped). And then she'd have to spend money to move back home, and start over to find a new man (meaning she gotta front like she's a good girl for a while). She already went through it with him, she doesn't want to go through it again. She got a man. Her best option at this point is to stop him from making that move and also keep complaining about him not having a job (not cause she wants him to get a job, but just to keep his self-esteem low).

:myman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As some of you know, I've been with this girl that has been shytting on me for not having a job while I've been in school and at the same time getting furious that I didn't propose yet

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...i-dont-propose-soon-im-21-a.html#.UazvMpzuxZw

but I recently got a job to move to New Hampshire from a connect that my father got me but she says she's not moving cause she's a city girl and there are no shopping malls there(:heh:) but at the same time it's a great opportunity for me and she says long distance won't work out. What do I do brehs? It seems like I can't win with her. What should I do?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/725695/cancel-that-bytch-o.gif