Got offered a 150k job in New Hampshire but my girl doesn't want to come with me

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
You're 21? There are tons of other chicks out there. No mall? You're making 150k and she is worried about a mall. Yeah, im sure there are a bunch of chicks you can get at.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
middle finger out the sunroof fukk a bytch that message when a nikka ride through im bout my paper
[ame="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEI7tOi60YbVbQ15z"]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEI7tOi60YbVbQ15z[/ame]

drop the bytch

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Manch Vegas. It is actually pretty fun there, and the airport is right there, fly to any major city real easy.
The cost of living is pretty high in NH though.

How are the broads? I'm just imagining some ugly hillbillies.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if she worth it and you tryna get yo shyt together she should understand that

long distance relationship.....only if she worth it tho

:what:

Assuming the OP is telling the truth...this girl doesn't want to move because there are no shopping malls. Not because she's fearful of finding a job or continuing her studies but because there is no where to shop. :heh: You tell me if she sounds worth it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Breh you went from 21 no job no money in college 2 months ago in your other thread to being offered a 6 figure role at 21 as your first job.

BLACK EXCELLENCE!!

SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Assuming the OP is telling the truth...this girl doesn't want to move because there are no shopping malls. Not because she's fearful of finding a job or continuing her studies but because there is no where to shop. :heh: You tell me if she sounds worth it.

Nah, not just that but she's also working at a pretty stable job that she just got and all her family leaves here. I might have to throw this relationship into the dumpster y'all. :to:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How are the broads? I'm just imagining some ugly hillbillies.

Actually, you will be pleasantly suprised. There are alot of PR chicks and whatnot out that way, and the beaches are nearby for the summer. the worst part about the girls is the Boston accents, I swear, that is the worst thing a chick can have, I mean, next to the monster

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you went from 21 no job no money in college 2 months ago in your other thread to being offered a 6 figure role at 21 as your first job.

BLACK EXCELLENCE!!

SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

:salute: thanks fam

I just graduated and turning 22 in August and my pops lined this job up for me. I passed the phone interview and I just have to do a few in person tests and everything is good to go.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

lol i figured that was a joke or some shyt

if thats the case then this should be easy