Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

O'Shea just gameplanned a great one against probably the best secondary in the league. I don't get this move at all especially knowing that your main competitor are the Patriots and O'Shea knows the inner workings of that defense better than anyone outside of Flores.

If McD leaves for the Browns as rumored, I hope BB hires back O'Shea.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing will move this team forward in this new decade faster than hiring an offensive coordinator who had 1 winning season in the NFL...in 1998

The Dolphins are hopeless.
Who you talking about?

Gator48

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they hired Chan Gailey JR....I hate retread coaches, give someone else a chance..

• Dap

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well i'm gonna wait and see. I'm trying to give this organization a benefit of a doubt. Flores seems like he was a good hire. I'm sure he has a SAY, if not FINAL SAY in his coaching staff for the most part. Let's wait and see. I hear the knock on O'Shea was that his shyt was too complex for young players. And if there is one thing this team is about to be loaded with...it's young players

• Dap

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Guess that means they're keeping Fitzpatrick for another year until Tua or any other young QB comes along

• Dap

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So getting a coach for dang Fitz wtf
Face it. Tua if we get him won't be ready for next year.

I'd like to see what Gailey will bring to this unit that has such poor running game

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So getting a coach for dang Fitz wtf

thats basically what this means, perhaps dude will help Tua transition as well. But lets be honest about O sheas offense, Fitz was scrambling for so much yardage and first down, he was our leading rusher this past year.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cracka was running the spread when it wasn't cool but back when he was our OC he thought Drew Brees was to soft to draft

bruh, everyone whiffed on Brees with the fins, the medical staff etc, Brees wouldnt have flourished here, lets keep that moving man. Just like if we drafted Lamar instead of Minkah, it just wouldnt have worked out man, we are cursed.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Supposedly Jerry Schuplinski will be the assistant Offensive Coordinator. Gailey is likely to be a front-man to install his offense but will really be run by Jerry Schuplinski .

Apparently O'Shea was the one that really pushed for the Josh Rosen trade and we know Flores wasn't high in Rosen. But based on my perception of Flores I can't think that he just didn't think Rosen could help them win. There may have been something about his work ethics that didn't please Flores and Jerry Schuplinski .