Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why O'Shea got fired.

I like the Jordan Love kid and feel like he'll be special but with the 5th pick... I'll save myself the stress and let Grier make the call. But if Tua isnt there at 5 and Jordan Love is there at one of our other 1s round picks like 18th (Steelers, pick) or even 24th (Houston's pick) what do you brehs think, @Sauce Dab @Mirin4rmfar , @Freddie.Cane @Mr. Brown , @Da_Eggman ?
There are some concerns that Jordan Love has problems reading defenses. As a stash, I am ok with it. Not inside the first few picks tho. That's me.

Pick 18 or 24...I'm not sure but you gotta get a playmaker on offense. Miami averaged 238 passing yards per game and scored just 306 points on the season (19.1 per game)

You simply cannot win this way.
And I dont want to hear about the line, the line, the line.

They've had decent blockers over the years and still sucked throwing the ball. They've also failed to get creative by running a faster tempo offense to mitigate any blocking issues in the past.

They need playmakers. So whatever WR they like, they need to go there. Maybe with 2 or 3 in this draft.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He looks better than he is because this draft is fairly weak.

I don't see anything special there.
It's kinda the opposite actually, he's been getting compared to Tua who was looking like the next GOAT QB before all the injuries started and Burrow who has looked like the GOAT QB this season. No one looks good compared to them lol but I mean he's certainly a much better looking prospect than anyone else in the class besides those 2. He definitely has all the tools to be special, he's 6'6'' 240 with a cannon and a good athlete. He's a better, more polished version of Josh Allen imo. The only knock on him really is he didn't put up eye popping #'s like Tua/Burrow but his #s were still really good and the Oregon offense was conservative af on purpose, they made it a point to run the ball a ton behind that OL.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It's kinda the opposite actually, he's been getting compared to Tua who was looking like the next GOAT QB before all the injuries started and Burrow who has looked like the GOAT QB this season. No one looks good compared to them lol but I mean he's certainly a much better looking prospect than anyone else in the class besides those 2. He definitely has all the tools to be special, he's 6'6'' 240 with a cannon and a good athlete. He's a better, more polished version of Josh Allen imo. The only knock on him really is he didn't put up eye popping #'s like Tua/Burrow but his #s were still really good and the Oregon offense was conservative af on purpose, they made it a point to run the ball a ton behind that OL.
Someone in here said the FO preferred him a while agi. Might have been @Sauce Dab . I'll look it up

Edit: My bad they meant Cincinnati preferred Herbert and it was @Da_Eggman who said it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If Tua is there you have to take him.

But I am somewhat interested in stashing someone like Kellen Mond out of Texas A&M or Jamie Newman out of Wake Forest in the later rounds if they come out in this draft. The league still undervalues mobile quarterbacks and while those guys are not big names, with proper coaching you would be surprised what can happen.
I say take two QBs every year to one pans out

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Someone in here said the FO preferred him a while agi. Might have been @Sauce Dab . I'll look it up

Edit: My bad they meant Cincinnati preferred Herbert and it was @Da_Eggman who said it.
Cincy suppose preference was Herbert but this was before Joe went insane

Herbert is very nice prospect but definitely ain’t better than a healthy Tua

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Cincy suppose preference was Herbert but this was before Joe went insane

Herbert is very nice prospect but definitely ain’t better than a healthy Tua
Yeah plus Dolphins are hell bent on getting a mobile QB moving forward. My question is how mobile is Tua? And do we want him taking off down field often knowing how fragile he can be?

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yeah plus Dolphins are hell bent on getting a mobile QB moving forward. My question is how mobile is Tua? And do we want him taking off down field often knowing how fragile he can be?
He is mobile in the pocket but he isn’t a top notch athlete

his main compassion has been Brees with a stronger arm

all his injuries were cuz he tried to run which isn’t his game

we don’t want him running he has to learn to throw the ball away and be smarter with avoiding hits

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

very mahomes ish

If he shows out at the combine, the media is gonna have a field day. Every "source" and random blogger will have a story about how he's climbing up on draft boards. I understand them media brehs got bills to pay but do they realize how much they torture fans? :russ:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He is mobile in the pocket but he isn’t a top notch athlete

his main compassion has been Brees with a stronger arm

all his injuries were cuz he tried to run which isn’t his game

we don’t want him running he has to learn to throw the ball away and be smarter with avoiding hits
I've heard otherwise. I hear he's a left handed Drew Breeze but his arm-strength isnt his all that impressive. But again, im hearing this shyt mainly from L.O.D. and 3YPC podcasts

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I've heard otherwise. I hear he's a left handed Drew Breeze but his arm-strength isnt his all that impressive. But again, im hearing this shyt mainly from L.O.D. and 3YPC podcasts
He doesn’t have elite arm strength but it’s better than brees

he has elite accuracy and vision

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Taking Tua at #5.
If he's there...

tenor.gif
giphy.gif