Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Chad O'Shea fired??? :what:
I thought he was good given what he was working with. What do ya'll think, breh?

Last edited:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I was about to come in and talk about how excited I still am about yesterday's win till I saw those tweets.
WTF :wtf:
I thought Shea did the best he could with that trash O-line.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe Caldwell is coming back? And I’m sure mcdaniels is leaving so they’re gonna give o shea a bag

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was about to come in and talk about how excited I still am about yesterday's win till I saw those tweets.
WTF :wtf:
I thought Shea did the best he could with that trash O-line.
Yeah it’s hard to get results with a trash oline and no RB’s, and our offense was actually one of the best in the league the last 5-6 weeks of the season
Maybe Caldwell is coming back? And I’m sure mcdaniels is leaving so they’re gonna give o shea a bag
Where’s McDaniels going? I thought he was gone takeover for :beli: when he’s done

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Weird thought he did an amazing job with this offense

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Flo is to careful to make stupid moves. We're about to get upgrades.
I hope so. I hate when teams keep changing OCs. Makes it tougher for young QBs. Maybe they just don't see him being the right guy to bring a young QB into the fold with

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah it’s hard to get results with a trash oline and no RB’s, and our offense was actually one of the best in the league the last 5-6 weeks of the season

Where’s McDaniels going? I thought he was gone takeover for :beli: when he’s done
Belichik will likely coach long after he passes Don Shula's record for most wins. It'll take him 3 years to break the record. Don't think McDaniel wants to wait that long for his next opportunity. +Jerry Jones may give him the keys to the Ferrari

Last edited:
  • Dap

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ya'll think Chan Gaily is a good move? :lupe:
Plus per LOD they think once McDaniels takes an HC job he'll likely poach a lot of our coaches away starting with our quarterbacks coach Jerry Schuplinski whom many hold in high regard. Word is McDaniels had already tried to poach him when he was gonna take a job last year until he backed out. He may try again. If firing O'Shea may have been a way to keep him...the Chan Gailey move makes no sense.
Oh well :manny:

• Dap

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll think Chan Gaily is a good move? :lupe:
Plus per LOD they think once McDaniels takes an HC job he'll likely poach a lot of our coaches away starting with our quarterbacks coach Jerry Schuplinski whom many hold in high regard. Word is McDaniels had already tried to poach him when he was gonna take a job last year until he backed out. He may try again. If firing O'Shea may have been a way to keep him...the Chan Gailey move makes no sense.
Oh well :manny:
Nothing will move this team forward in this new decade faster than hiring an offensive coordinator who had 1 winning season in the NFL...in 1998

The Dolphins are hopeless.