Got More Picks Than A Little Bit:The Miami Dolphins 2019 Season Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Wilkins is good. I hope he retires a Dolphins.
  • No idea, but according to LOD, Flores is done with Rosen.
  • Ballage sucks and should be out of the league.
  • When Williams comes back healthy, we'll have 2 #1 WR. Dangerous passing game.
  • Yes, yes, and yes.
  • O-line worth keeping???????????

You want to come back next year with this o-line? What the fukk? :mjtf:
  • We need upgrades at the edge. Pass rushing linebackers and run stoppers. Baker might get traded, he's too small to consistently fill his gap in the middle and not that good of a pass rusher.

Agreed with everything except the Baker take. It’s hard for him to do his job with a shytty DL and no more Raekwon. Baker is somebody you keep. Good DL and good LB play go hand and hand. And this draft has good RB’s. We need to take at least 1, probably 2

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Agreed with everything except the Baker take. It’s hard for him to do his job with a shytty DL and no more Raekwon. Baker is somebody you keep. Good DL and good LB play go hand and hand. And this draft has good RB’s. We need to take at least 1, probably 2
I am hoping for Najee Harris and Clyde Edwards in the 3rd and 5th rounds.
JK Dobbins if we take one in the 2nd.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take Tua #5, let him sit and get healthy, resign fitz, and fill the rest of the needs with the rest of the draft

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He must wanna be traded to Cleveland :francis:
Miami Dolphins standout cornerback Xavien Howard arrested

Miami Dolphins cornerback Xavien Howard was arrested Sunday night on domestic violence charges.

According to the police report obtained by the Sun-Sentinel, the Dolphins’ Pro Bowl cornerback and his fiance got into a verbal argument about the recent purchase of a purse. The report states the altercation became physical when the defendant grabbed her arm and pushed her against a mirrored glass wall in the hallway of their bedroom. The defendant then let her go, causing her to fall to the floor on her right arm, which landed on his crutches.

The defendant had physical scratches and redness on her right wrist and forearm. Howard complained of knee pain according to the police report, and was transported to the BSO jail by Davie Fire Rescue.

Howard has missed most of the Dolphins’ 2020 season because of a knee issue that was surgically repaired earlier this month. He’s been walking with the assistance of crutches for the past few weeks.

The Dolphins signed Howard, a former Baylor standout the team drafted in the second round of the 2016, to a lucrative five-year extension worth $75 million, and he’s viewed as one of the cornerstones players for this rebuilding franchise.

Howard will likely be given a stay away order from the victim, and the state attorney’s office will determine if they have enough evidence to file charges and prosecute the NFL player. But no matter the league process taken the NFL will investigate the incident and Howard likely will face a suspension because the league has taken a firm stance against domestic violence.

I can never understand how these cats be getting into physical altercations with women. Like....really . I dont know whether to wonder where they meet these women or if they themselves are the problem . Like seriously how does it it ever get to that point???:mindblown:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am hoping for Najee Harris and Clyde Edwards in the 3rd and 5th rounds.
L
I doubt both of them will be on the board that late but if we pull both of them then that’ll be a solid backfield