Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
i think cook has a point about, we cant just ban people for shyt that didnt happen on the coli

dont get me wrong, the shyt is foul. if it does have anything to do with the coli id have no problem with a :camby:

i gotta be honest tho: that was hating on epic levels :wow: :mjlol:

My exact sentiments. What he did is disgusting. I would definitely understand if Cole put hands on him. It's worthy of a fight...you don't do no bytch ass shyt like that.

Having said that, it's a slippery slope to ban people from the Coli for what they did OFF it. That's next level regulation.

But at the same time...is this situation really off the Coli though? :patrice:

I mean, they're both posters on here...acquainted through this forum...the links to the music were posted here. Everything but the actual snitching was on here.

I don't know man :patrice:

We need @TheodoreBrehIII to run us through the legalities.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
My exact sentiments. What he did is disgusting. I would definitely understand if Cole put hands on him. It's worthy of a fight...you don't do no bytch ass shyt like that.

Having said that, it's a slippery slope to ban people from the Coli for what they did OFF it. That's next level regulation.

I mean, they're both posters on here...acquainted through this forum...the links to the music were posted here. Everything but the actual snitching was on here.

We need @TheodoreBrehIII to run us through the legalities.
If I remember correctly @LOUD was banned for something similar. That may of happened on the coli though I'm not 100% sure.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
926a32f1366e9640f323406a0d248644.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Him admitting he did that snake sh!t on the Coli should be enough to ban that f@ggot.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
If I remember correctly @LOUD was banned for something similar. That may of happened on the coli though I'm not 100% sure.

I believe it was on :hamster:

He was scamming fellow posters out of money by pretending to send them kicks. Some dirtbag hustle :scusthov:

Now @Brooklynzson on sights him

:blessed:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would be reluctant to post my music or participate in any forum that has members actively seeking to damage my reputation or affect my livelihood. This situation damages the image of The Coli as a whole. There is no shortage of hate on every forum across the entire internet. Trolling has become part of daily online interaction, but this issue seems to go way beyond that. A life time ban from an online forum does not even begin to come close to the potential affect this type of revenge could have caused. Let's not get on our high horses here. There are a lot of talented artists on this board trying to make a buck with their music and do not have the financial ability to clear samples. Imagine if this report to Capcom would have lead to legal action. Childish jealously and online thuggery could have seriously damaged a family and potential destroyed a person's ability to chase their dream. I'm not a super active member of The Coli, but if something isn't done to rectify this situation I will definitely visit the forum less and greatly limit my interactions with people on here.
Damn. And a fellow VA breh at that