Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This is one of the worst things I've seen on here and there's been a lot of bullshyt thats taken place. Only thing is that it didn't happen on here and can we be sure that observe is really the one behind it? You can see in that screenshot that someone else claims to have contacted capcom. I'll talk it over with Brooklynzson when I get out of work later

30w1f74.jpg

he definately did it, its confirmed on ughh that hes observe, they refer to him by name
fukk him and his apology. Im sorry, im not gonna just be all good with some shyt like that. fukk this dude.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I don't think @observe denies it. @Cole Cash posted a screenshot of a PM observe sent him where he admitted and apologized for snitching on him and promised to donate to his kickstarter to mend bridges

yeah i remember this. Observe is a straight up hoe ass nikka for this

cook

Banned
Daps
30w1f74.jpg

he definately did it, its confirmed on ughh that hes observe, they refer to him by name
fukk him and his apology. Im sorry, im not gonna just be all good with some shyt like that. fukk this dude.

No one's asking you to be cool with him. We usually ban people for what they do on here, not what they do offline so it's new territory that me and brook will discuss

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
No one's asking you to be cool with him. We usually ban people for what they do on here, not what they do offline so it's new territory that me and brook will discuss

i realize i kept it neutral and didint take a side during the legendary rep wars of 09-10, but i would appreciate getting this fukk nikka the fukk out of here

*awaits grand jury decision*

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: I just put him on ignore, his trolling antics were usually entertaining but messing with a man's money and possibly freedom is a no go in my book , at least that's how I was raised, this type of thing gets you killed in the streets of where I'm from , that's just a reality and obviously not something I or thecoli.com is advocating.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
@ODOT META posted that once :

full

Seems like @observe is Story Road on that board and was actually plotting against @Cole Cash there.

I'm all for the "don't feed the trolls" approach but at some point, you need to intervene. Personally, I'm all for an IP lifetime ban for him.
Coward shyt :smh:

Ban him.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I just put him on ignore, his trolling antics were usually entertaining but messing with a man's money and possibly freedom is a no go in my book , at least that's how I was raised, this type of thing gets you killed in the streets of where I'm from , that's just a reality and obviously not something I or thecoli.com is advocating.

word dude is just so damn bitter to see another cat from the Bay makes leaps and bounds. He just jealous i mean when @Cole Cash would put up he music dude would get mad love and here comes ole fukking up grill having ass observe

seen below:

0tb1.png

hating