Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ODOT META posted that once :

full

Seems like @observe is Story Road on that board and was actually plotting against @Cole Cash there.

I'm all for the "don't feed the trolls" approach but at some point, you need to intervene. Personally, I'm all for an IP lifetime ban for him.

fukk this herb bruh. dude cant be from oakland acting like this

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would be reluctant to post my music or participate in any forum that has members actively seeking to damage my reputation or affect my livelihood. This situation damages the image of The Coli as a whole. There is no shortage of hate on every forum across the entire internet. Trolling has become part of daily online interaction, but this issue seems to go way beyond that. A life time ban from an online forum does not even begin to come close to the potential affect this type of revenge could have caused. Let's not get on our high horses here. There are a lot of talented artists on this board trying to make a buck with their music and do not have the financial ability to clear samples. Imagine if this report to Capcom would have lead to legal action. Childish jealously and online thuggery could have seriously damaged a family and potential destroyed a person's ability to chase their dream. I'm not a super active member of The Coli, but if something isn't done to rectify this situation I will definitely visit the forum less and greatly limit my interactions with people on here.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
wpid-owes-me-o.gif

Why the fukk do brothas gotta be on this bullshyt man?! Why the fukk can't you just congratulate a nikka on his success and keep it moving and pave ya own lane? This is one of the reasons why it's hard to build out here because you don't know if the brother you building with is gonna stab you in the fukking back. Why the fukking jealousy? Why the need to see another nikka as competition when the real competition is the nikka in the mirror?

@observe This is some foul shyt homie if true and only confirms what you and I were talking about in @*L*E*G*A*C*Y* clothing thread about nikkas lowkey hating on another man's hustle. You looking real fukking fraudish out here breh. Ain't no need for that shyt man. @Cole Cash I've never heard any of your music before, but I'll make sure to give it a listen and cop it when I get a chance breh.

nikkas gotta get off this bullshyt man forreal.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think cook has a point about, we cant just ban people for shyt that didnt happen on the coli

dont get me wrong, the shyt is foul. if it does have anything to do with the coli id have no problem with a :camby:

i gotta be honest tho: that was hating on epic levels :wow: :mjlol:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
it doesn't matter if thecoli bans him or not. he ain't gonna be less of a fakkit

the reality is observe is banned from ever coming to the 5 boros.

that goes for any coli or internet nikka that wants to stand behind this without an alias

This nikka gettin' the no-fly zone status issued in Gotham. :dead:

Observe.... :ufdup: