Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
and yeah, if it affected his money.. money for his son..

maybe dude should smack dude up a lil.

I am lucky enough to where i have actually been making legit money off of music these last few months on top of working a regular warehouse management job. I have 9 established industry names on this album as well as the best up and coming rappers from the new york area. im using a theme that people love and relate to, street fighter, the goal and the idea of the kickstarter was to help start my own label and get the biggest names i could afford (chris rivers and skyzoo) to round out the album, it worked.

if i dont get a legit major release then ill be releasing it myself. All of this is to help build towards getting my own apartment again (i rent a room) and to move back down to the san jose area where my son lives with his mother so i can rebuild what i lost being a drug addict and being homeless for that short period.

People trust me again, im able to have my son to myself in my own room i rent on the weekends. The money i make on this album goes straight back into my savings to i can move, this is turning into a legit career. So the idea that some fukk nikka who is 36 years old and a "rapper" would conevne with CACs over at ughh and try to shut this down before it gets off the ground speaks volumes about the level of estrogen being generated by this ho ass nikka.

I said this before and ill say it again, his mother raised a bytch ass nikka, a snitch and a p*ssy. He threatened to kill himself over a white woman who broke up with him. Again, this fatherless son of a bytch wanted to take his own life over a white woman who right now is likely getting banged out by the next nikka.

I dont respect him, i dont respect who he is. I dont respect his mother for conceiving him, and i dont respect his father for not having the decency to pull out.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Dont trip homie, youll get yours out here in the town as well. So long as you have to leave the house, eventually you will have to run into me. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but at some point if you dont kill yourself over some white woman first, you will have to run into me. this place is too small and i am too many places for you to never run into me at some point and time. When that day comes, youll know it, trust me.

nikka you from Hayward..Cac central..Im really from the Town...east oakland like what
...quit trying to show out for daps..

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I am lucky enough to where i have actually been making legit money off of music these last few months on top of working a regular warehouse management job. I have 9 established industry names on this album as well as the best up and coming rappers from the new york area. im using a theme that people love and relate to, street fighter, the goal and the idea of the kickstarter was to help start my own label and get the biggest names i could afford (chris rivers and skyzoo) to round out the album, it worked.

if i dont get a legit major release then ill be releasing it myself. All of this is to help build towards getting my own apartment again (i rent a room) and to move back down to the san jose area where my son lives with his mother so i can rebuild what i lost being a drug addict and being homeless for that short period.

People trust me again, im able to have my son to myself in my own room i rent on the weekends. The money i make on this album goes straight back into my savings to i can move, this is turning into a legit career. So the idea that some fukk nikka who is 36 years old and a "rapper" would conevne with CACs over at ughh and try to shut this down before it gets off the ground speaks volumes about the level of estrogen being generated by this ho ass nikka.

I said this before and ill say it again, his mother raised a bytch ass nikka, a snitch and a p*ssy. He threatened to kill himself over a white woman who broke up with him. Again, this fatherless son of a bytch wanted to take his own life over a white woman who right now is likely getting banged out by the next nikka.

I dont respect him, i dont respect who he is. I dont respect his mother for conceiving him, and i dont respect his father for not having the decency to pull out
:damn: