Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So let me get this straight. This fukk nikka was a known troll and nuisance before he snitched on ol boy and sabotaged him, fukking up people in real life but he is still allowed to post here?:russ:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Damn @observe so on a level you really went out of your way to jeopardise next manzzz making legitimate moves?:dwillhuh:

Da Fukk Kinda vagina did you crawl out of fam? :beli:

This thread is new level of low, also this kinda shyte hits closer to home, coz I've had experiences where fukk bois cut from the same cloth as you tried to cock block my money back in the days.........man your Mom should have just gulped you down....& spat you out instead:demonic:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Damn @observe so on a level you really went out of your way to jeopardise next manzzz making legitimate moves?:dwillhuh:

Da Fukk Kinda vagina did you crawl out of fam? :beli:

This thread is new level of low, also this kinda shyte hits closer to home, coz I've had experiences where fukk bois cut from the same cloth as you tried to cock block my money back in the days.........man your Mom should have just gulped you down....& spat you out instead:demonic:

Cmon fam. You been my boy balling on nikkas but I'll pop a shell in YA head for talking that shyt

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
x1RevEZ.png

qzHRpf6.png

KFwebl6.png

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Lol
Why are you mentioning a girl i used to PM back in the days ..I swear nikkas try to move in on girls I talk to ..get ya own woman man..

Eat a dikk that why you been ban