Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
word dude is just so damn bitter to see another cat from the Bay makes leaps and bounds. He just jealous i mean when @Cole Cash would put up he music dude would get mad love and here comes ole fukking up grill having ass observe

seen below:

0tb1.png

hating
This nikka be eating rock sandwiches or something?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Is Norfolk still a real piece of shyt City?? I was there in the mid 90's and I hated it with a passion...and the locals were cutthroat as a motherfukker :scusthov:
It's getting better but let's get back on track shall we :whoa:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't think making a distinction between on/off the forum is the correct way to analyze this situation. By that I mean, we can ban for things that happen on the forum, but not ban for things that happen in real life.

The forum is about fukkery. Always has been and always will be. People make threads about each other (I've had threads made about me) and the whole 9. That's fine - let it stay on the forum. But when you step outside the four corners of the forum and escalate an e-beef to actually threatening someone's livelihood? When you step outside of the forum and attempt to do something, anything to the person in real life? That is far more egregious then just about anything that I can think of happening on here?

Think about it this way:
If @observe had posted @Cole Cash mom's address on here - he'd get banned right?
If @observe went and broke into her home - and never posted about it on the Coli - would we be having a discussion about whether that was ban-worthy?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:whoo: Oh shyt no fly zone in the 5 boroughs

:mjlol:

:beli:

Dont trip homie, youll get yours out here in the town as well. So long as you have to leave the house, eventually you will have to run into me. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but at some point if you dont kill yourself over some white woman first, you will have to run into me. this place is too small and i am too many places for you to never run into me at some point and time. When that day comes, youll know it, trust me.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
This nikka be eating rock sandwiches or something?

im saying though if isnt the most bummiest looking muthafukka. The funny thing is when you working you get all that health benefits.
and yeah, if it affected his money.. money for his son..

maybe dude should smack dude up a lil.

he keep running like Chicken Little