Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@ODOT META posted that once :

full

Seems like @observe is Story Road on that board and was actually plotting against @Cole Cash there.

I'm all for the "don't feed the trolls" approach but at some point, you need to intervene. Personally, I'm all for an IP lifetime ban for him.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Cole Cash dony have to change any of the track titles ? Oh I can't wait til u announce ur next one tho... I'm so ready for u to make it known. (You kno what project I'm referring to...)but either way, it's getting more attention. Yeah it's no longer Street Fighter, but Street Champion is just as dope. And word is getting around even more that fukking Capcom knows about it(them knowing in & demanding name change isn't good but it's still getting noticed).

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
@ODOT META posted that once :

full

Seems like @observe is Story Road on that board and was actually plotting against @Cole Cash there.

I'm all for the "don't feed the trolls" approach but at some point, you need to intervene. Personally, I'm all for an IP lifetime ban for him.
I have to agree with the ban. @cook its your call.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Honestly the trolls on this site are getting a little out of hand.

Something needs to be done.

You've got guys walking around with "white power" avi's.....obvious trolls.

@cook @Brooklynzson

Come on, fellas.​
*Looks at his avi.*

Honestly most everyone here are trolls, just look at our names. Young Nacho Drawz, Fried Mason, Gina That Aint No Damn Puppy, Lil Juicy Taco, EAT THE DIKK UP!!!. The list goes on and on. Someone recently posted that they are done with Hip Hop and the majority of the site dapped him up. :heh: Most people are only here for the fukkkery. :blessed:With that being said this guy needs to take him to war for the transgressions he has committed. If you cross me online and you want to play, I'm going to get ya! :demonic: You can do alot of damage over the internet.:sas2:

As long as it don't spill into the streets then it's all good.

:ufdup:J. Cole Cash Money/Young Money you messed with the wrong one!:mjpls:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
*Looks at his avi.*

Honestly most everyone here is a troll, just look at our names. Young Nacho Drawz, Fried Mason, Gina That Aint Damn Puppy, Lil Juicy Taco, EAT THE DIKK UP!!!. The list goes on and on. Someone recently posted that they are done with Hip Hop and the majority of the site dapped him up. :heh: Most people are only here for the fukkkery. :blessed:With that being said this guy needs to take him to war for the transgressions he has committed. If you cross me online and you want to play, I'm going to get ya! :demonic: You can do alot of damage over the internet.:sas2:

As long as it don't spill into the streets then it's all good.

:ufdup:J. Cole Cash Money/Young Money you messed with the wrong one!:mjpls:

It's one thing to allow trolls to troll.

That's forum culture. shyt, it's even COLI culture.

But these racist trolls....they just post their fun time on Sturmfront for the laughs.

:scust:

cook

Banned
Daps
I have to agree with the ban. @cook its your call.

This is one of the worst things I've seen on here and there's been a lot of bullshyt thats taken place. Only thing is that it didn't happen on here and can we be sure that observe is really the one behind it? You can see in that screenshot that someone else claims to have contacted capcom. I'll talk it over with Brooklynzson when I get out of work later

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholeheartedly agree with @Billy Ocean and @bigrodthe1 in the whole jealousy Steeze. Like this dude legit went told them people and try to sabotage @Cole Cash album. This is what kills is @Cole Cash is a stand-up dude from my interactions w/ him on here. What kills me with the observe shyt and this is the same jackass that posts within Higher Learning and act as if he has Knowledge of Himself and who he is (really his views are flawed in that department as well). BUT still advocating that so-called Willie Lynch shyt, not wanting to see the homie succeed, he try to the same over on Ughh.com with @Gentle Jones (who basically bodied him in the battle)

I didnt care for bruh to begin with because he would always be trolling but taking food out of somebodies mouth all because they are making leaps and bounds and showing consistency (Cole), as oppose to them dingleberry ass rhymes that observe be spitting. (also notice that he back out of the battle tournament :mjpls:)

Yall also notice that he always responds with the "im better" "my producer is this" (check thefirst page of this thread if you think im bullshytting) OR as he always do when he cant win a dialogue here in the Booth , he resorts to the "well im a true emcee ive been around since (insert random rapper name that noone gives a flying fukk about and probably works the deep fryer at Arbys) so there"

@Cole Cash keep doing ya thing breh

Last edited:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This is one of the worst things I've seen on here and there's been a lot of bullshyt thats taken place. Only thing is that it didn't happen on here and can we be sure that observe is really the one behind it? You can see in that screenshot that someone else claims to have contacted capcom. I'll talk it over with Brooklynzson when I get out of work later
I don't think @observe denies it. @Cole Cash posted a screenshot of a PM observe sent him where he admitted and apologized for snitching on him and promised to donate to his kickstarter to mend bridges