Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
LL

nah bredren

this fukk @observe snitched and kept money out of the bredren @Cole Cash pocket
thats a bytchmove

fukk him for that
No that can face was u tagging me as if I fukk with him like that. He's still mad that I forgave @Cole Cash & support him as much I have & still do. I see that observe is a fukked up person, duh. I seen the pics of him gettin his UGHH crew together & dropped the dime on Cole

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
No that can face was u tagging me as if I fukk with him like that. He's still mad that I forgave @Cole Cash & support him as much I have & still do. I see that observe is a fukked up person, duh. I seen the pics of him gettin his UGHH crew together & dropped the dime on Cole
hold on let me find a gif for you mistakenly quoting me

edit: found one

Camron-youkidding_zps302c0fdd.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Problem is all he gotta do is move down one seat at the library and he right back at it. To be honest that's why I fel like if you got a brand you can't really be on the forums like that. Like Cam was saying on the Breakfast Club, he doesn't attach his name to all his businesses because he knows some people would hate just cuz. Might be better to just post as BillyBob123 and leave brands off forums. But that's a call each individual business owner has to make.

On a side note fukka snitch mane. I really feel for Cole. Keep pushing.

On another side note using derivative works of others trademarks is a violation of trademark laws just like sampling violates too. So it might be best to come up with something 1000% never seen before so the check is all yours.

But on a final sidenote it is a dope concept and as long as it's "for promotional use only" Capcom can sukk a dikk. A workaround might be to "sell" something original and completely yours and include the material that contains capcoms property as a giveaway. (Sort of like how people was saying Nicki might give all the pub on Anaconda to Mix a Lot but thats OK because it pushes her album)