Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cole threw jelly on himself. This nikka observe is a snitch so what's gonna happen after you beat earth wind fire and ice outta him?

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You got banned?

Matter fact, fukk it, bet. until @observe is banned, I'm not posting on here again. This will be my last post. I'm not going to be on a site that let's a nikka like this live. I don't associate with rats in real life and i refuse to associate with any entity that involves them online. i'm not trying to be overzealous or prove anything to anyone, but i'm not going to dwell anywhere that harbors a rat.

someone @ me when this nikka gets banned. until then, happy holidays, happy new year and all that. gotta stand for something.

@Cole Cash :salute:

@observe :pacspit:

all you other nikkas :mjpls:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Problem is all he gotta do is move down one seat at the library and he right back at it. To be honest that's why I fel like if you got a brand you can't really be on the forums like that. Like Cam was saying on the Breakfast Club, he doesn't attach his name to all his businesses because he knows some people would hate just cuz. Might be better to just post as BillyBob123 and leave brands off forums. But that's a call each individual business owner has to make.

On a side note fukka snitch mane. I really feel for Cole. Keep pushing.

On another side note using derivative works of others trademarks is a violation of trademark laws just like sampling violates too. So it might be best to come up with something 1000% never seen before so the check is all yours.

But on a final sidenote it is a dope concept and as long as it's "for promotional use only" Capcom can sukk a dikk. A workaround might be to "sell" something original and completely yours and include the material that contains capcoms property as a giveaway. (Sort of like how people was saying Nicki might give all the pub on Anaconda to Mix a Lot but thats OK because it pushes her album)
:laff:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
someone give me a synopsis of what happened here

all I'm hearing is some dude called Observe did something real hoe-ish....but obviously this has been going on for awhile?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
can someone still tell me how observe got UNbanned to begin with? this the same nikka who made a thread about killing himself with a shottie right?
not to condone suicide but..... lank? :lupe: