Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On one token, I owe it to @observe for popping shyt to get me in the rap tournament where I destroyed him. (his bytchassness lit a fire under me)

...But on the other side, this shyt is disgraceful. As a forum member or as a human being...There is no way to spin this by saying it's just the internet. It's been said before, but this shyt is effecting the homies lively-hood...How can you be proud of that?...

shout out to @Cole Cash I wish the homie much success despite this little setback...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
LL

nah bredren

this fukk @observe snitched and kept money out of the bredren @Cole Cash pocket
thats a bytchmove

fukk him for that

Check my next post breh

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
So, surely Observe has ruined The Bay/Oakland claim as being gully and street for good now? I look forward to all Oakland nikkas claiming how street they all are now. We know the truth :troll:

All jokes aside, observe is still a fakkit

Two actual oakland nikkas came after him , me a month ago the other homie in this thread and he bytched up. He is not a real bay nikka. He's finished , and if I find out he has a show he can bet I will be there

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two actual oakland nikkas came after him , me a month ago the other homie in this thread and he bytched up. He is not a real bay nikka. He's finished , and if I find out he has a show he can bet I will be there

I wouldn't bother man. I know in the heat of the moment emotions get out of control, but I really wouldn't bother fukking someone up and risking a jail sentence over this when you have a son and are getting your life and career on track. Why fukk it up to beat up Observe? It's counterproductive in my opinion.

You're doing really well with your music and you could have an even brighter future, it's really not worth getting into ANY problems unnecessarily that could jeopardise that in any way. You probably know as full well as I do, in these situations things can get out of control, you can end up killing someone even if that isn't your intention at the offset, then you have a possible jail sentence, son without a father, fam without you etc and for what? Have to asses a situation like this logically. If dude was a threat by all means have to defend yourself and family, but he's not at all, he isn't going to do anything to you. If I were you I would focus on positive and productive things not counterproductive things with no purpose bar revenge.

Plus you don't want your name associated with violence/problems when it comes to dealing with venues with your label etc. They can ban you and stop your money, and that was the issue here in the first place. So my advice would be to think about it logically brother and focus on you, your people, family, music, own career and shyt that takes you forward not that would hold you back.

Anybody that does anything or is successful will have to deal with shyt like this and people like this, it's just the way it is, there's nothing you can really do about it because you can't see everyone. You just have to focus on you and use your time productively. Dude K-Koke got signed by Roc Nation but then caught a body and got locked up, what a waste for him. Mad people done that, just before they were on the verge and I don't wanna see that happen to you.

Only giving advice out of respect and your best interests, obviously it's up to you what you do, but you have to think what do you REALLY gain from fukking Observe up? Bar the temporary satisfaction of revenge, but it could cause a lot more problems than it's worth. I'd say to just focus on your business and career and obviously family and important shyt. Only take it to that level if no other way, because shyt can escalate quick and not really worth it.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't bother man. I know in the heat of the moment emotions get out of control, but I really wouldn't bother fukking someone up and risking a jail sentence over this when you have a son and are getting your life and career on track. Why fukk it up to beat up Observe? It's counterproductive in my opinion.

You're doing really well with your music and you could have an even brighter future, it's really not worth getting into ANY problems unnecessarily that could jeopardise that in any way. You probably know as full well as I do, in these situations things can get out of control, you can end up killing someone even if that isn't your intention at the offset, then you have a possible jail sentence, son without a father, fam without you etc and for what? Have to asses a situation like this logically. If dude was a threat by all means have to defend yourself and family, but he's not at all, he isn't going to do anything to you. If I were you I would focus on positive and productive things not counterproductive things with no purpose bar revenge.

Plus you don't want your name associated with violence/problems when it comes to dealing with venues with your label etc. They can ban you and stop your money, and that was the issue here in the first place. So my advice would be to think about it logically brother and focus on you, your people, family, music, own career and shyt that takes you forward not that would hold you back.

Anybody that does anything or is successful will have to deal with shyt like this and people like this, it's just the way it is, there's nothing you can really do about it because you can't see everyone. You just have to focus on you and use your time productively. Dude K-Koke got signed by Roc Nation but then caught a body and got locked up, what a waste for him. Mad people done that, just before they were on the verge and I don't wanna see that happen to you.

Only giving advice out of respect and your best interests, obviously it's up to you what you do, but you have to think what do you REALLY gain from fukking Observe up? Bar the temporary satisfaction of revenge, but it could cause a lot more problems than it's worth. I'd say to just focus on your business and career and obviously family and important shyt. Only take it to that level if no other way, because shyt can escalate quick and not really worth it.

This is true. If he told on you for something that had nothing to do with him, imagine how quick he'd run to the cops if you did do something to him.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
real talk that motherfukka better be gone for good. Mods banned his bytch ass last week and he was back this week. some real sucka shyt when the homie @Cole Cash was trying to make his project pop off and we got our own users on some fukk boy shyt.

crazy that on the Coli you got a mix of legit cats, trolls, fukkboys, and heads that are trying to do some real shyt. Now I can see why alot of cats stick to The Arcadium or TSC.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk that motherfukka better be gone for good. Mods banned his bytch ass last week and he was back this week. some real sucka shyt when the homie @Cole Cash was trying to make his project pop off and we got our own users on some fukk boy shyt.

crazy that on the Coli you got a mix of legit cats, trolls, fukkboys, and heads that are trying to do some real shyt. Now I can see why alot of cats stick to The Arcadium or TSC.

Sadly, there is a mixture of legit cats, trolls and fukkboys where ever we go. From online to offline.