Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't know the story behind all of this shyt, but if its fukking with someone's money in the coli fam then that is a problem.

The arcadium has probably the most trolls per active posters on the whole site and this doesn't even happen there. This shouldn't be allowed under any circumstance.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
Just got back...

2e52vmg.jpg

2zz7qz4.jpg

I never done this shyt before, frankly I always thought it was lame to meet up with nikkas offline but I had to this time. I feel bad for my nikka @Cole Cash , he seems like a genuine dude and works hard to be recognized for his skills. I never seen him come sideways at anyone on here but is continuously bullied by nikkas like observe.

You a lame man, I don't know what enjoyment you get out of trolling people online to the extent that you will ruin their life but I promise you brah, karma will catch up and you might have ducked me today but I'm in the east at least once a week to visit my cousin and I know I will catch you out there one day.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just got back...

2e52vmg.jpg

2zz7qz4.jpg

I never done this shyt before, frankly I always thought it was lame to meet up with nikkas offline but I had to this time. I feel bad for my nikka @Cole Cash , he seems like a genuine dude and works hard to be recognized for his skills. I never seen him come sideways at anyone on here but is continuously bullied by nikkas like observe.

You a lame man, I don't know what enjoyment you get out of trolling people online to the extent that you will ruin their life but I promise you brah, karma will catch up and you might have ducked me today but I'm in the east at least once a week to visit my cousin and I know I will catch you out there one day.

The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Just got back...

2e52vmg.jpg

2zz7qz4.jpg

His boy wouldn't let him fight :duck:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps