Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Just got back...

2e52vmg.jpg

2zz7qz4.jpg

I never done this shyt before, frankly I always thought it was lame to meet up with nikkas offline but I had to this time. I feel bad for my nikka @Cole Cash , he seems like a genuine dude and works hard to be recognized for his skills. I never seen him come sideways at anyone on here but is continuously bullied by nikkas like observe.

You a lame man, I don't know what enjoyment you get out of trolling people online to the extent that you will ruin their life but I promise you brah, karma will catch up and you might have ducked me today but I'm in the east at least once a week to visit my cousin and I know I will catch you out there one day.

I tried to get this dude to see me a month ago where I live on fruitvale and Coolidge and he pulled the same shyt. He ain't from the east and he ain't no town nikka. Much respect to you for this my nikka. When th album comes out I'll personally give you a cd