Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I told him I can't fight right now cuz I have to be some place ...that's why I left at 1..if he wants to do this tomorrow than fine
4qq4oh.jpg

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
as a person who goes ape shyt when people fukk with my money, there's nothing funny about this to me. i mean, it's online so we can sit and laugh behind a computer screen, but i can't imagine this being me. i would really fukk this nikka @observe up in real life for doing some shyt like this.

i'm not even a rapper or a creative type, but i realize the effort and mental power it takes to come up with a unique concept, then take the action to make it happen. only to have your dreams shut down by a pathetic hater, who's jealous of your talent and knack for originality. i'm mad for you @Cole Cash and i salute you for keeping your cool and integrity at this time.

trolling is a thing now, that in certain ways gets some kind of weird respect, as it's becoming a form of entertainment, but this is something different. this is trolling and snitching combined. you've taken food out of someone's mouth and possibly could get him into legal trouble. the e-snitching is no different to me than someone snitching to the cops and it's not funny at all. @observe needs to be banned, because he does not deserve to have access to this type of platform. this is everything hip hop is not about. this is probably the most anti hip hop thing that's happened on this site that i've seen thus far. to purposely crush a dream and block creativity in an industry where creativity has clearly been stifled for quite some time deserves a ban.

@Brooklynzson do not let this fukkery continue because it takes away the integrity of the site. sure it's entertaining for the moment and will result as a "platinum" thread for now, but what about the overall quality of the posters? harboring trolls like observe is a detriment to the coli and it needs to be addressed.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Matter fact, fukk it, bet. until @observe is banned, I'm not posting on here again. This will be my last post. I'm not going to be on a site that let's a nikka like this live. I don't associate with rats in real life and i refuse to associate with any entity that involves them online. i'm not trying to be overzealous or prove anything to anyone, but i'm not going to dwell anywhere that harbors a rat.

someone @ me when this nikka gets banned. until then, happy holidays, happy new year and all that. gotta stand for something.

@Cole Cash :salute:

@observe :pacspit:

all you other nikkas :mjpls: