Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I am lucky enough to where i have actually been making legit money off of music these last few months on top of working a regular warehouse management job. I have 9 established industry names on this album as well as the best up and coming rappers from the new york area. im using a theme that people love and relate to, street fighter, the goal and the idea of the kickstarter was to help start my own label and get the biggest names i could afford (chris rivers and skyzoo) to round out the album, it worked.

if i dont get a legit major release then ill be releasing it myself. All of this is to help build towards getting my own apartment again (i rent a room) and to move back down to the san jose area where my son lives with his mother so i can rebuild what i lost being a drug addict and being homeless for that short period.

People trust me again, im able to have my son to myself in my own room i rent on the weekends. The money i make on this album goes straight back into my savings to i can move, this is turning into a legit career. So the idea that some fukk nikka who is 36 years old and a "rapper" would conevne with CACs over at ughh and try to shut this down before it gets off the ground speaks volumes about the level of estrogen being generated by this ho ass nikka.

I said this before and ill say it again, his mother raised a bytch ass nikka, a snitch and a p*ssy. He threatened to kill himself over a white woman who broke up with him. Again, this fatherless son of a bytch wanted to take his own life over a white woman who right now is likely getting banged out by the next nikka.

I dont respect him, i dont respect who he is. I dont respect his mother for conceiving him, and i dont respect his father for not having the decency to pull out.

You got a paypal acct?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i realize i kept it neutral and didint take a side during the legendary rep wars of 09-10, but i would appreciate getting this fukk nikka the fukk out of here

*awaits grand jury decision*

I don't even like your beats but I woulda donated just to hear how you'd flip that guile theme :whoo:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
nikka you from Hayward..Cac central..Im really from the Town...east oakland like what
...quit trying to show out for daps..

you bytch ass nikka where do you stay at? Tell me a time and a place so I can spit in your face fakkit. I've seen your back and forths and didn't really think much of it since it was some ordinary e-fukkery but this is taking it too far.

come catch this fade fukkboy, Where u at?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I am lucky enough to where i have actually been making legit money off of music these last few months on top of working a regular warehouse management job. I have 9 established industry names on this album as well as the best up and coming rappers from the new york area. im using a theme that people love and relate to, street fighter, the goal and the idea of the kickstarter was to help start my own label and get the biggest names i could afford (chris rivers and skyzoo) to round out the album, it worked.

if i dont get a legit major release then ill be releasing it myself. All of this is to help build towards getting my own apartment again (i rent a room) and to move back down to the san jose area where my son lives with his mother so i can rebuild what i lost being a drug addict and being homeless for that short period.

People trust me again, im able to have my son to myself in my own room i rent on the weekends. The money i make on this album goes straight back into my savings to i can move, this is turning into a legit career. So the idea that some fukk nikka who is 36 years old and a "rapper" would conevne with CACs over at ughh and try to shut this down before it gets off the ground speaks volumes about the level of estrogen being generated by this ho ass nikka.

I said this before and ill say it again, his mother raised a bytch ass nikka, a snitch and a p*ssy. He threatened to kill himself over a white woman who broke up with him. Again, this fatherless son of a bytch wanted to take his own life over a white woman who right now is likely getting banged out by the next nikka.

I dont respect him, i dont respect who he is. I dont respect his mother for conceiving him, and i dont respect his father for not having the decency to pull out.

just-sayin.gif