Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
if yall wanna make that neg train thread, feel free friends. a new thread is the best way to get that going. whatever little allies he had here are surely finished.
There's too many dikkriders in TLR. I keep him on my neg rotation though and i'm sure a few others will add him too, right @mannyrs13 :youngsabo:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
seen below:

0tb1.png

Why this nikka look like the :dahell: smiley? :mjlol:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
I don't get what people are thinking when they decide to commit a large part of their real lives to being trolls online. There's been very few real comedians that trolled and get remembered... fukk are you doing with your life trolling The Coli? Then, to cap it off, you want to get someone else jammed up with their earnings/legal issues?

I'd rather take 50x more threads where everything becomes "smarten up nas", "camel sold out", "all these females are bed wenches", etc than where people can't post their work because of these snakes.

People clown and neg train users like @bigrodthe1 but this observe kind of behavior is a million times worse than any weirdo online thuggin/paying for unattractive hookers.

:scusthov::scust::wtb::pacspit:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dont trip homie, youll get yours out here in the town as well. So long as you have to leave the house, eventually you will have to run into me. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but at some point if you dont kill yourself over some white woman first, you will have to run into me. this place is too small and i am too many places for you to never run into me at some point and time. When that day comes, youll know it, trust me.

Chill breh, no threats, dude probably got the FEDs on speed dial, sending screen shots etc. Not even joking

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
it doesn't matter if thecoli bans him or not. he ain't gonna be less of a fakkit

the reality is observe is banned from ever coming to the 5 boros.

that goes for any coli or internet nikka that wants to stand behind this without an alias

He's probably never been on a plane in his life. Looks like the type to rollerblade everywhere rocking a fannypack