Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm there in 30, white tee with a north face jacket over, blue jeans and converse shoes. I'll be in a black bmw m3

tumblr_inline_nabvf2wNcF1snb06g.gif

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
in the long run this helps james cole cash , i say that with love and as someone who believes he has talent

i brought this up in the kick-starter thread about the legal issues

huge corporations have offices of attorneys looking for shyt like this ... it better this happens now and you hae the time to switch it up then they shut you down once your an afternoon on complex media .. cause somebody at that office is looking at this ... make something that INSPIRED by street fighter ... without using any of the music or art work from the games ,.,. if anything it will be better cause you can use your talent .. which you have to make something great

yes observe should be ban

and you should never snitch over art ... capcom got lawyers shaking through things let them do there own dam dirty work

but this thing happen becomes part of the narrative of the album it makes the thing more epic when you ultimatly succeed

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Cole Cash I'll get at you. I work in the music industry as a sound engineer (With Flosstradamus at the moment used to be in hip hop, now in electronic for the $$$) I tour mainly with mad decent artists these days. I sent some of your ish on to my boss, Brendan Hoffman, he's one of the big dogs at the label, he's in charge of all the tours from that label, from Diplo to Riff Raff. He's not in charge of signing artists etc but he's a cool dude and I linked him to this thread, I am hoping he can move it on to someone who does handle that stuff. I hope We'll turn this situation this fukk boy created into something positive for you. I will talk to the two guys in Floss too, see if I can get you a beat or something. Sorry I can't offer more help, I only tour and do the live engineering but I hope it helps.