Got an email from Capcom today, i guess that snitch @observe successfully got through to Capcom

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
you bytch ass nikka where do you stay at? Tell me a time and a place so I can spit in your face fakkit. I've seen your back and forths and didn't really think much of it since it was some ordinary e-fukkery but this is taking it too far.

come catch this fade fukkboy, Where u at?

I stay on 38th ave in the laurel district in east Oakland slide thru..pm me if you really come thru

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
you bytch ass nikka where do you stay at? Tell me a time and a place so I can spit in your face fakkit. I've seen your back and forths and didn't really think much of it since it was some ordinary e-fukkery but this is taking it too far.

come catch this fade fukkboy, Where u at?
:leon:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Wait so now The only thing do is rap and live in a homeless shelter...uhh..I have my own apartment.,a job..and go to school...Cole cash was homeless living in a half way house and now he works at McDonald's...but hey I'm the bum....

*coli logic*

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait so now The only thing do is rap and live in a homeless shelter...uhh..I have my own apartment.,a job..and go to school...Cole cash was homeless living in a half way house and now he works at McDonald's...but hey I'm the bum....

*coli logic*

faq i know a homeless face when i see one...
0tb1.png

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reading through this thread:whoo:

Damn that's some foul shyt... I know @cook said this didn't actually happen on the board but it technically did...

@Cole Cash started his kickstarter here and a fellow member damn near ruined the whole campaign.

Like homie said before, if artists look at this thread they'll think twice before signing up and sharing their music here. Imagine if thecoli got hit with something cause Capcom traced the funding of the mixtape to here?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*coli logic*

Yeah, you are a bum breh. None of the things you listed are testament to your character. Having a house, a job and going to school doesn't make you a man either. I dunno Cole Cash and I dunno his story but even if he was homeless and is now working at McDonalds. He's still more of a man than you will ever be. You're bytch made. Apartment or not. And if he was homeless and works at McDs it makes you an extra fukk boy for fukking up a potential business for him that had no impact on you or your non existent rap career.