Google Stadia (Official Thread)

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Regardless of any pending Microsoft/Nintendo deals what that gotta do with your ignorance on X-cloud? X-cloud shyts all over stadia which used to be a pair of wack shoes when real G's were young, E3 Microsoft has already hinted they ain't worried about nothing :win:

Tru Story
Microsoft's reach to consumers isn't nearly as large as Google's. Nobody uses Windows Pc's for entertainment anymore and when they came it certainly isn't on the Windows store. Google has Android smart TVs with Chromecast, YouTube, Chromecast dongle, and best of all the Google Chrome browser itself. All these platforms will drive gamers to Stadia. All Android phones have a built in Chrome browser and so do the tablets. Microsoft Wil be blocked from all that. Amazon not gone even enter the market. At least Microsft has the failing Xbox to use as a device to get people to xcloud. Amazon got nada.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
What the hell would data caps be a problem for, I'm sure the customer can-

MiserableWhoppingAsiaticwildass-small.gif
:russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Microsoft's reach to consumers isn't nearly as large as Google's. Nobody uses Windows Pc's for entertainment anymore and when they came it certainly isn't on the Windows store. Google has Android smart TVs with Chromecast, YouTube, Chromecast dongle, and best of all the Google Chrome browser itself. All these platforms will drive gamers to Stadia. All Android phones have a built in Chrome browser and so do the tablets. Microsoft Wil be blocked from all that. Amazon not gone even enter the market. At least Microsft has the failing Xbox to use as a device to get people to xcloud. Amazon got nada.
Don't the majority of PC's worldwide use Windows :francis: not used for entertainment means there's no PC gaming :wow: So then why is YouTube getting live tv, or why has YouTube views via tv have doubled within the last year?

+
Not every android uses chrome, I'm on an HTC one that doesn't :ufdup:
Samsung has its own stock browser but who cares about facts :manny:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Don't the majority of PC's worldwide use Windows :francis: not used for entertainment means there's no PC gaming :wow: So then why is YouTube getting live tv, or why has YouTube views via tv have doubled within the last year?

+
Not every android uses chrome, I'm on an HTC one that doesn't :ufdup:
Samsung has its own stock browser but who cares about facts :manny:
Every Android phone has a Chrome browser app on the Google app section of ya phone:comeon: and every Andoid phone has a YouTube app. Every Android phone will have at least two ways to connect to Stadia:francis: and most importantly we will be able to connect the Stadia controller to any Android phone or tablet as well. Microsoft is unable to let you connect a controller to xcloud on phones or tablets or anything accept a PC and Xbox. Nobody gonna fukk with them stupid was touch controls xcloud got for phones or tablets :mjlol: . Microsoft's goal is to be a platform holder. They will rent out space on Azure for other companies to run their own cloud gaming businesses. There goal has always been to be a "platform holder" if you're not on there OS they want you on there cloud or both. Microsoft, Alphabet, and Apple are the only major platform holders in the world. Everything is either built on Window's, Android/Chrome, or IOS:beli:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This might be the most idiotic thing posted.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If anything I wouldn't see this as bad for consoles but PC Master race maybe... As someone who once enjoyed PC gaming I might do it again with this as I would never get back into building gaming rigs in my life again.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

200w.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
99.9% of all PC gaming is done on a Windows Operating System. There is no PC game world without Microsoft.
Microsoft don't get a cut of PC game profits so it doesn't matter. Steam and all those other store fronts get profits from PC game,sales and Microsoft never will be able to compete I'm sorry

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Microsoft don't get a cut of PC game profits so it doesn't matter. Steam and all those other store fronts get profits from PC game,sales and Microsoft never will be able to compete I'm sorry
...and how do you access your computer to use steam or google :dwillhuh: whats the first step you take :dwillhuh: you know when you hit the power button on your computer :dwillhuh:whats the first thing you see :dwillhuh:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
If you have to have a gigabit for this to work without lag i have no idea if it'll be worth it to most people