Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
25% of the launch line-up is old Tomb Raider games.

There's not much to play here. Almost nothing you couldn't play a year ago or more on another platform you probably own.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
25% of the launch line-up is old Tomb Raider games.

There's not much to play here. Almost nothing you couldn't play a year ago or more on another platform you probably own.

No exclusives and a somewhat small launch lineup but it’s not like the games that are available are bad:yeshrug:. Plus there’s still another set of games coming before the end of the year righ after launch

I’ll be playing Destiny 2 for the first time on stadia with my founders edition. I was actually really heavy into the first one (played the beta, did raids, DLC,etc) but haven’t really played a straight up shooter since

I don’t think stadia will be the end-all, be-all gaming solution of the future but it WILL be a major player in the gaming ecosystem as cloud gaming becomes more prominent. Just wait til the multi-plat sports games and shooters come out next year around the release of next gen consoles. I think a lot of people will be willing to try out cloud-gaming before dropping $500+ on a new console plus accessories, especially if the overall graphics/performance are comparable.

Theres understandably a lot of skepticism and a ton of people spewing hate on various corners of the internet, but I look forward to revisiting the topic a year or two from now:sas1:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gonna give this a spin later tonight and play Destiny 2 from the home office:ehh:

Link didn’t work for me on mobile but I was able to sign up for the free 2 month trial on desktop. You only have access to a handful of free games but there’s Destiny 2 and their one exclusive Gylt which should suffice for a test run

Stadia.google.com