Google Stadia (Official Thread)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh 6 years ago is a long time ago. It’s a natural progression now. And besides Google coming out the gate this way. MS was making a huge jump from its previous consoles. Not even remotely the same thing
No, you're absolutely right.

My thing is, even 10 years after 2013, actual hardware allows consumers who might not be be in countries, cities & towns that have a reliable connection.

This evolution is absolutely dependent on the belief that proper internet infrastructure will be invested in across the board & efficiently - something governments don't seem to care about more than just talking points.

Not only that, an ecosystem where brehs who game with other people from all walks of life...and income will be very important.

If I'm interested in playing with and having a similar and familiar experience with the brehs who may not live with access to or won't be able to afford such a service & such a high quality internet requirment...I'm not coping.

I'd imagine many other gamers will feel the same. Google, regardless of the quality of tech, will really have to climb Mt. Everest to get people to drop their console or console provider for their service, especially if Sony & Msft are also going to provide such a service as a compliment to their console.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the more research I do about this the more this thing is going to be a flop. If your connection is wack the gameplay is going to be janky. Google can have all the servers they want it's still not going to help. Play this in a remote rural area and see how shytty the connection is. Hell even netflix runs janky and it ain't even a game your playing. They were better to add a stream and download option.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lot of haters in here....

Until gta or your favorite RPGs drops and you can go to your car open chrome and play from a phone...

Won't matter if alot of these games are 4k or 700p if you can play anywhere

I'm up in Canada and I only have 10gigs of data a month. I'm not dedicating any time to play a AAA title to wrack up a nikkaz phone bill.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, who doesn't want to play GTA on their fukking phone? :childplease:
:mjgrin:

Ok

Play anywhere is HUGE.

Fortnite is huge because of cross play and the fact you can play it on almost anything.

If i can play some of these console games on my phone or tablet while I'm riding in the car at the air port or just at the house on my phone....

Ima do it...

Clearly not all games but for a good bunch this is really dope and the potential is huge, it might also push fiber and 5g along quicker.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lot of haters in here....

rsz_mntgucp.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Did these media platforms watch the same fukking reveal show

:whatchudoingkid:

All we got is promises and theories and they acting like we just saw the second coming of christ.

We ain't even get no damn gameplay, how many times we've been lied to before and yall just eating shyt up

:isyoucrazy: