Google is doing TOO much. They really are spying brehs

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google is for exploitative cacs brehs. If you still use Google products in 2018 that are easily replaced with more respectable alternatives, you lost at life.

I wonder if their predictive analytics have picked up on the hit out on the lives of some of the top Google and Facebook executives that has been floating around on the deep web and is supposed to be carried out sometime in 2018..:sas2:

Google, don't be pure evil

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I've had Google show ads about shyt I THOUGHT about and didn't say out loud. That's some spooky shyt. Things I didn't even search. I put that on my kids.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Google can read minds. I think something on my phone, an app or something looks at my search patterns and uses an algorithm to predict or suggest things based on that.
I could be Thinking about eletric tooth brushes and say let me google it right quick. Start typing in el and eletric toothbrushes pop up. Wtf

I knew it was serious when a few years ago i go to Allstate website and didn’t type in any info or go past the first page. 5 minutes later Allstate calling my phone trying to give me a insurance quote

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
brehs wait until phones and other tech devices have advanced a.i as an operating system that will make siri and amazon alexa look primitive but i will give it another five to ten years.
Your phone will literally be your receptionist and therapist.
Your phone will be able to find the item that you have been looking to buy in literally seconds as opposed to hours or days

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Google/Android is spyware.

And don't forget the new win 10 spy "features" :mjpls:

Your phone will literally be your receptionist and therapist.
Your phone will be able to find the item that you have been looking to buy in literally seconds as opposed to hours or days

Already here, people are so addicted to phones that they can no longer live without it.

For the most, that small screen is their little world.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I remember I was talking about gun licenses and then got on ig and a gun license ad popped up. Spooked me. Turned Siri off for months

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yes it is fukked... I have a Sonos Smart Speaker with Alexa ai and that bytch is listening to conversations. I get all sorts of ads for shyt that my girlfriend likes, because the speaker hears her talking on the phone.

Also, I use Playstation Vue for TV, and I got the exact same dog food commercial twice in two days right after adopting my puppy. The lady in the commercial referred to her dog using the EXACT same name as our dog. Not even the weird part. The second time we saw the same commercial, the lady called her dog by a different name, but everything else in the commercial was the same as the first time we saw it. I knew they can just cut in paste audio depending on who they are targeting, but I didnt know it got that specific. :weirdo:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OP need to stick to flip phones

Turning off location settings is too advanced for some

As is the concept of Ad Sense or auto complete

Last edited: