Google is doing TOO much. They really are spying brehs

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I can throw this phone or break it at any given time whenever I want. Name on the phone is James Brown. I have tiny scanner, wickr, uTorrent and whatsapp.
But you don't have a disabled mic, disabled cam, or use gloves on a touch-screen.

They can pull shyt from the impressions on your screen, same as they used to do with typewriters.

:yeshrug:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've had Google show ads about shyt I THOUGHT about and didn't say out loud. That's some spooky shyt. Things I didn't even search. I put that on my kids.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Google can read minds. I think something on my phone, an app or something looks at my search patterns and uses an algorithm to predict or suggest things based on that.

I was in walmart the other day LOOKING at melatonin to buy and tried to do a google search. As I was typing in a question one of the suggestions had melatonin in it. I don't think its just google tracking I think its the cameras in the stores and a whole network keeping track of everybody like you see on futuristic shows and movies.

you wanna see them really show off? think about 1, no more than 2 specific things all day, without mentioning it at all ..then peep all the ads that pop up that night or the next day

esp if you have an android phone

These nikkas reading minds now???:bryan:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I've had Google show ads about shyt I THOUGHT about and didn't say out loud. That's some spooky shyt. Things I didn't even search. I put that on my kids.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Google can read minds. I think something on my phone, an app or something looks at my search patterns and uses an algorithm to predict or suggest things based on that.
fam the other day I randomly wondered how Wendy's stock was performing, never mentioned it, one the Google cards on my phone about 2 hours later was the stock quote for wendys

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It's probably Google maps. I went to a restaurant and maps asked me to leave a review after I left even though I didn't use it to get there. Google probably found out they were playing Maze at OP's location from someone else who was also there and cross referenced the times and figured he wanted to hear more Frankie Beverly.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
use the amazon app camera feature if you really wanna get shook.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm convinced everything is spying now, JUST updated my iPhone recently & now the shyt automatically knows when I'm driving, kinda like :whoa: