Google is doing TOO much. They really are spying brehs

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"Adapt or die" folks conveniently absent.
I am one of those people. Ive accepted it. Someone somewhere knows all my dirty little secrets and google is creating AI (using us) that will end mass human free will as we know it. It is what it is :manny:

Be alive during the New World Order brehs....

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
this shyt is fukkin spooky.

2 minutes ago I was on youtube watching videos on different types of camera, next thing i know i hop on to instgram and there's an ad to buy camera lenses all over my timeline

nah they need to dead this shyt

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
this shyt is fukkin spooky.

2 minutes ago I was on youtube watching videos on different types of camera, next thing i know i hop on to instgram and there's an ad to buy camera lenses all over my timeline

nah they need to dead this shyt

I had that happen. I was in Bath & Body Works, and the next day an ad for them appeared on my phone. That's not the spooky part(bc I understand the location tracking), the spooky part is the ad was for tge exact item(air freshener) i was looking at in the store

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Some Android games do it too

Some Android games are quietly using your microphone to track your TV habits

Excerpt from the article:

There have been conspiracy theories for years now about major apps — Facebook, in particular — tapping smartphone mics in order to listen to what people say and then displaying ads based on their conversations. That isn’t quite what’s happening here; though these apps can hear everything you say, they’re only supposed to listen for recognizable audio from TV shows, movies, and advertisements, which they then use for ad targeting. That doesn’t make the behavior any more welcome, but it is at least slightly less creepy.

And as for Facebook, it doesn’t need to listen to you. It has a ton of data already by tracking what you’re doing on its website, in its apps, and even on other sites and apps that serve its ads.

:lupe:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Yeah Breh.

I was telling Bro about Braggs Apple Cider vinegar. I know I didn't look that shyt up cause I know where to get it and shyt.

Then I see an ad for that shyt on my phone

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Brehs want smartphones but don't want the phones to be smart. Were did you think tech would end up? That assistant in your phone will soon be a literal assistant and automating everything from starting specific music when you get into your car to ordering products before you run out of them. The google app is always collecting things to better train that "Hey Google" assistant in prep for the next phase. :yeshrug:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I had that happen. I was in Bath & Body Works, and the next day an ad for them appeared on my phone. That's not the spooky part(bc I understand the location tracking), the spooky part is the ad was for tge exact item(air freshener) i was looking at in the store
You probably left your WiFi on. Turn off WiFi when you leave the house

tater

Superstar
Daps
I’m not going to say I never get targeted ads, but really not that many. My location is usually off, I never use the voice feature so that’s off, I hate that bytch siri, I won’t even talk to her unless it’s to belittle her existence.

I never allow apps any permissions, if I do I usually turn them off afterwards. I don’t really use that many apps to be honest.

I also don’t have social media. I had a MySpace in HS. That’s it, never a Facebook and certainly not any of the other platforms.

I NEVER click on ads. Even if I’m interested I just go to the actual website. I told this developer that and he was like oh you’re trying to put me out of a job lol. I refuse to click on them, even though I wonder if they still get money from targeting ads to me though I don’t click and go to the site. Hmmmm...

I still get them sometimes though and I think it’s creeper status. But oh well, what are we going to do. It’s 1984 apparently.

Daps
Reppin
California
Google search engine is no joke, muthafukkas was clowning me when I made that thread talkin bout "algorithms" . Breh, one of my people mentioned some shyt when we was drinkin one night about some shyt I had NO interest in at all. Not loud, just casual speaking voice. Next day I swear when I went to go search what he talked about--it was the fourth option on the automatic search thing. I was like :weirdo: