Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
it isnt

Charm is the owner of the car and then Raina just pretended that it was gifted to her, Charm and Rod played along

but lets not ruin the fun with facts

:comeon: How do you know this? Link to backstory pls.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
c5dab8a9781a692b20444770e7e3ab59-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

51b0c24b7f3ed5a57fffaedabcf375f3-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

he went to jared :wow: throw in the towel :damn:

c9fd14b52cf2aa20452458c58532e79c-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

:wtf:
7c84d05dc74682e76a268cb6a15d186f-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

OOHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the boyfriends comment :dead: :dead:

"19 People Getting Friend Zoned into Oblivion" by CH Staff - CollegeHumor Article

Michael-Irvin-Laugh.gif

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I knew nikkas like that in highschool, A big titty/big booty broad with a cute face would skip up to a nikka and say "Can I get a dollar?" and a nikka would reach into his pocket without hesitation and hand them the dollar. I have no idea why nikkas did that,and the broad would never pay them back. If I needed a dollar they'd be stingy, it's not like the chick was giving them the cootch or was their main squeeze, it was some dusty broad who doesn't even notice their existence unless they needed something :pacspit:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
The hell is a man doing with the name charm in the first place? :why:

Dudes parents practically set him up for the simp life :snoop:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
If dudes in the friend zone are losing so bad.....why don't dudes want their girlfriends to have male friends?

:dwillhuh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If a girl not feeling you, she not feeling you. Now if you want to blow all your money or waste time on her, go ahead but, its not gonna change shyt. Remember all the fat, ugly bytches that liked you before. I do :patrice: No matter what them hoes did....they weren't leaving the friendzone :huhldup:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I knew nikkas like that in highschool, A big titty/big booty broad with a cute face would skip up to a nikka and say "Can I get a dollar?" and a nikka would reach into his pocket into his pocket without hesitation and hand them the dollar. I have no idea why nikkas did that,and the broad would never pay them back. If I needed a dollar they'd be stingy, it's not like the chick was giving them the cootch or was their main squeeze, it was some dusty broad who doesn't even notice their existence unless they needed something :pacspit:

Yep. I have a similar story. I remember this one guy who I worked with a couple months ago at my old job. It was a long day at work and I didn't eat anything for a couple hours. I randomly said to this girl 'Ugh, I wish I could get an ice cap'. Immediately, this guy jumped into our conversation and was like, 'there's a Tim Horton store right around the corner do you want me to buy you one? I was like, 'uhhhhh :whoa: it's okay. I can buy it myself.' He continued, 'no I'm serious. I was going there anyways. I might as well get one for you. So, I was like 'aight.' He came back with a large ice cappachino and was like, 'don't worry bout paying me back'. :youngsabo: I'm pretty sure dude was feeling me bc ever since I left the job he's been messaging me bout meeting up and shyt even though I don't want to hang out with him.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yep. I have a similar story. I remember this one guy who I worked with a couple months ago at my old job. It was a long day at work and I didn't eat anything for a couple hours. I randomly said to this girl 'Ugh, I wish I could get an ice cap'. Immediately, this guy jumped into our conversation and was like, 'there's a Tim Horton store right around the corner do you want me to buy you one? I was like, 'uhhhhh :whoa: it's okay. I can buy it myself.' He continued, 'no I'm serious. I was going there anyways. I might as well get one for you. So, I was like 'aight.' He came back with a large ice cappachino and was like, 'don't worry bout paying me back'. :youngsabo: I'm pretty sure dude was feeling me bc ever since I left the job he's been messaging me bout meeting up and shyt even though I don't want to hang out with him.
images

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I refuse to believe that shyt with the car is real. The others... okay, I can buy that. But holy shyt!!

Only thing I can imagine with the car is that dude might not actually be trying to get at her and just has a stupid amount of money to blow and wanted to be nice just for the fukk of it?

My dad got a car from someone like that years back, so I guess it's possible?

I believe that's a lesbian. Girl says she, which makes sense since everyone know studs are the biggest simps out there.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a girl not feeling you, she not feeling you. Now if you want to blow all your money or waste time on her, go ahead but, its not gonna change shyt. Remember all the fat, ugly bytches that liked you before. I do :patrice: No matter what them hoes did....they weren't leaving the friendzone :huhldup:

lol, yeah... the moment the fog clears and I come to my senses, and I look around and I see the dark grey skies and arid desert full of sand dunes that constitutes the friendzone, I'm moving onto greener pastures. :salute:

fukk sticking around hoping for a pity bang, plenty of fish in the sea :myman: