Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not deflecting, I tell guys I'm not interested every day because I love my man and I'm faithful. I don't play that way because pretending is exhausting and I can't hide my feelings either way. Other women might not because they feel phrasing everything in friend language should be enough, or they don't want to be cruel by saying he's unattractive, or because yeah they are just trying to get free stuff out of him.

I was just calling out the hypocrisy. A lot of guys here will :blessed: when a guy plays a girl and blame her saying she knew what it was anyway, but want to get on a moral soapbox when men get played about what she could have done to help him out.

True, but you have to understand this is the coli. It's a man's environment and women are not accepted (for the most part). Voicing opinions like that gets you negged into the red oblivion and earn you a lot of haters.

i actually agree with the females...you can't expect them to turn down the gifts these dudes were giving them...women are opportunists just like men and will take advantage of an opportunity that's prevalent to em...it's been times that i got fukked over in the past but i take full responsibility for the situation because i wasn't experienced enough in the game :yeshrug:

I let men know right away if gifts are inappropriate because I think it's wrong to lead them on. I won't even let a man I'm not dating buy drinks for me.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i actually agree with the females...you can't expect them to turn down the gifts these dudes were giving them...women are opportunists just like men and will take advantage of an opportunity that's prevalent to em...it's been times that i got fukked over in the past but i take full responsibility for the situation because i wasn't experienced enough in the game :yeshrug:

That's cool but women don't want to own up to the taking advantage part.

Bu bu bu but I thought he knew where we stood. :lupe:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
f62ce8004e6deb3221f37f64d8ab426a-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

eb04c1d5ecfe631c887b57e384de3a6d-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

jhdd07.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
When I get friendzone I just play my role. Don't have time to be trying to break my way out, I just sit and chill. But while Im chilling I make it clear that Im a just friend when its time for us to go out. She paying for her own shyt, she will either drive, catch the bus or pay me for gas. She wanna talk or whatever, Im available if I feel like it. Put her on the back burner and fine someone else...even maybe her friends :obama:

Once you lay those rules down than its usually up to her to see whats up. Some chicks will respect that while others will get mad but fukk it. The ones that respect it are usually the kind of women that know what they want, while the ones that get mad are usually confuse since theyre used to men still trying to holla and give them shyt.

In my opinion the only way to break out the friendzone is to friendzone the woman, simple as that. Don't fukking pamper them, dont get mad at them, just keep it neutral. Keep that up long enough and you wont give a fukk anymore if you fukk or not. If she's ya friend than check out her friends. If her friends are cute then holla. Once that happens she may feel some type of way and act out accordingly. Pull it off right you might be able to fukk the friend and her without them even knowing it. But this is essential for the first month tho, if you fukked around and pampered her with your time and gifts than take your L and keep it moving cause her friends may think that your soft.

Final rule is you most know when to cut you loses, I mean shyt if your like them guys in that pic than god help. But if you follow these rules then the Ls wont phase you, easy come easy go. Dont get hung up on the girl, just put her on the back burner, treat her like a friend, not like a potential girlfriend and you will be alright. You wouldnt lose shyt and you might gain something.

Or you can just say fukk it and find someone else...the choice is always yours

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
When I get friendzone I just play my role. Don't have time to be trying to break my way out, I just sit and chill. But while Im chilling I make it clear that Im a just friend when its time for us to go out. She paying for her own shyt, she will either drive, catch the bus or pay me for gas. She wanna talk or whatever, Im available if I feel like it. Put her on the back burner and fine someone else...even maybe her friends :obama:

Once you lay those rules down than its usually up to her to see whats up. Some chicks will respect that while others will get mad but fukk it. The ones that respect it are usually the kind of women that know what they want, while the ones that get mad are usually confuse since theyre used to men still trying to holla and give them shyt.

In my opinion the only way to break out the friendzone is to friendzone the woman, simple as that. Don't fukking pamper them, dont get mad at them, just keep it neutral. Keep that up long enough and you wont give a fukk anymore if you fukk or not. If she's ya friend than check out her friends. If her friends are cute then holla. Once that happens she may feel some type of way and act out accordingly. Pull it off right you might be able to fukk the friend and her without them even knowing it. But this is essential for the first month tho, if you fukked around and pampered her with your time and gifts than take your L and keep it moving cause her friends may think that your soft.

Final rule is you most know when to cut you loses, I mean shyt if your like them guys in that pic than god help. But if you follow these rules then the Ls wont phase you, easy come easy go. Dont get hung up on the girl, just put her on the back burner, treat her like a friend, not like a potential girlfriend and you will be alright. You wouldnt lose shyt and you might gain something.

Or you can just say fukk it and find someone else...the choice is always yours
:salute: Powerful posting.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
And also

Ain't no enough of money, gifts, time or attention will get you out of that friend zone. Lets keep it 100, men done probably did less and still got it, only cause she wanted to them have it. If she not feeling you, ain't not getting puss or her heart. Im reading someone's facebook status saying he wasted a year on someone and got nothing for it. You got a friendship breh, if you wanted more and she clearly dodging youre love shots then thats your fault. Dude was taking her kids to Chuckie Cheese, building barbie doll houses. Pretty much fighting an up hill battle.

Me personally I dont buy the kids nothing during the first months.

1. Most mothers don't want their kids getting attached to someone that might not stay.

2. Im not wasting my money on something that might not work

3. Not my kid, Im there for the mother. Now if ish get serious then yes but its still way to early.

Now where he went wrong was he thought he could sneak his way in via the kids...big mistake. Now he crying the boo hoo and shyt. Now the chick may have just sat back and taken all of it like while using the excuse of friends help out friends. If so...I aint even mad at her. Even though she may have gotten her kids attached, but maybe kids know aint no man gonna be their daddy but their real father.

Long story short if shyt aint working the way you want it too, just take ya L and go. No need to stick around hoping for a opening when clearly she closed hers. Either that or just be a friend and know your place.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I honestly don't think there is a such thing as a permanent friend zone. If a woman is giving you that much attention, unless you are clearly gay, or have a visible birth defect, their is some wiggle room for you to get in there. It's just that guys accept this role and/or are too scared to find how what they have to do to elevate their status, so they never find out. Then end up allowing themselves to stay in the friendzone instead of climbing that ladder.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I honestly don't think there is a such thing as a permanent friend zone. If a woman is giving you that much attention, unless you are clearly gay, or have a visible birth defect, their is some wiggle room for you to get in there. It's just that guys accept this role and/or are too scared to find how what they have to do to elevate their status, so they never find out. Then end up allowing themselves to stay in the friendzone instead of climbing that ladder.

So your advice is to hold out for a pity-bang? :dahell:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
This is what happens when you don't tell chicks you wanna smash from the beginning and be on that I'll be her buddy til i get my opportunity bullshyt.
fukk being a friend. What do I get out of it? :skip: