Good Lord 19 Guys Friend zoned to oblivion on Facebook

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
7c84d05dc74682e76a268cb6a15d186f-19-people-getting-friend-zoned-into-oblivion.jpg

:wow: If this shyt is real, this young man's life is

it-s-over-o.gif

Don't be surprised if he doesn't pick up his phone or doesn't log on his FB anymore.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
These simps do it to themselves, thinking bowing down or buying a woman will win her over. I can't feel bad for them if they willingly go into this arrangement.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Yep. I have a similar story. I remember this one guy who I worked with a couple months ago at my old job. It was a long day at work and I didn't eat anything for a couple hours. I randomly said to this girl 'Ugh, I wish I could get an ice cap'. Immediately, this guy jumped into our conversation and was like, 'there's a Tim Horton store right around the corner do you want me to buy you one? I was like, 'uhhhhh :whoa: it's okay. I can buy it myself.' He continued, 'no I'm serious. I was going there anyways. I might as well get one for you. So, I was like 'aight.' He came back with a large ice cappachino and was like, 'don't worry bout paying me back'. :youngsabo: I'm pretty sure dude was feeling me bc ever since I left the job he's been messaging me bout meeting up and shyt even though I don't want to hang out with him.

:russ:
nikkas be pressed for affection,fam. I've never did any superman shyt like that, it comes off as too friendly. Like awkward.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't feel sorry for simps at all. I keep tryn to tell nyggaz that nice guys finish last. Simpin & triccin is frowned upon

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
I worry for the modern generation of the male sex. They lust over women with masculine qualities (in personalty and looks) and whine about being "friendzoned" instead of going after the woman. It's simple, this is the Brave New World, the NWO, where men are becoming females and females are becoming men. This was bound to happen soon .. anyway

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I honestly don't think there is a such thing as a permanent friend zone. If a woman is giving you that much attention, unless you are clearly gay, or have a visible birth defect, their is some wiggle room for you to get in there. It's just that guys accept this role and/or are too scared to find how what they have to do to elevate their status, so they never find out. Then end up allowing themselves to stay in the friendzone instead of climbing that ladder.

Good post. I had a situation exactly like this where I had a group of friends that included women... One of the girls everybody was after, but she had a boyfriend so she friendzoned everyone. I played my part.. chilled with her alone a couple times... Waited for things between her and her boyfriend to go sour ( with me partly being the reason) and I was there and she wanted some dikk.. long story short I didnt simp and played my part. It's possible. Now if she just has no reason at all to put you in the friend zone and she does that might be a warning sign.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
When I get friendzone I just play my role. Don't have time to be trying to break my way out, I just sit and chill. But while Im chilling I make it clear that Im a just friend when its time for us to go out. She paying for her own shyt, she will either drive, catch the bus or pay me for gas. She wanna talk or whatever, Im available if I feel like it. Put her on the back burner and fine someone else...even maybe her friends :obama:

Once you lay those rules down than its usually up to her to see whats up. Some chicks will respect that while others will get mad but fukk it. The ones that respect it are usually the kind of women that know what they want, while the ones that get mad are usually confuse since theyre used to men still trying to holla and give them shyt.

In my opinion the only way to break out the friendzone is to friendzone the woman, simple as that. Don't fukking pamper them, dont get mad at them, just keep it neutral. Keep that up long enough and you wont give a fukk anymore if you fukk or not. If she's ya friend than check out her friends. If her friends are cute then holla. Once that happens she may feel some type of way and act out accordingly. Pull it off right you might be able to fukk the friend and her without them even knowing it. But this is essential for the first month tho, if you fukked around and pampered her with your time and gifts than take your L and keep it moving cause her friends may think that your soft.

Final rule is you most know when to cut you loses, I mean shyt if your like them guys in that pic than god help. But if you follow these rules then the Ls wont phase you, easy come easy go. Dont get hung up on the girl, just put her on the back burner, treat her like a friend, not like a potential girlfriend and you will be alright. You wouldnt lose shyt and you might gain something.

Or you can just say fukk it and find someone else...the choice is always yours

That's the only option...scust at you and your lame ass playing "friend zone" games with these bytches. :scusthov: